There Was a Problem With My Drug Test...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, when I applied for a job and they called me for an interview I didn't have the time you had and I needed a way to find out how to pass that test because of the position I applied for giving me a good feature. I found a site alhhs.org with an article where was telling about synthetic urine and it helped me a lot.

Last edited:
I used to have to take random drug tests. One time my number came up after working 16 hrs in + 100 degree f and high very humidity. I was so dehydrated that I couldn't pee dust. My supervisor had to stay with me the entire four hours as a legal witness. I was only allowed 12 oz of water, which wasn't nearly enough. I go home and sleep, as does my super and the company nurse. Next day, (four hours later), I and the supervisor make the trip to take a blood test. After 6 hours, I finally get blood drawn, the supervisor goes back to work after losing the entire day for work, and I go home to wait for lab results to clear me to go back to work. That lab test took three days to run. The good news for me is that it was paid.

I always got a few hours advance warning of drug tests after that screw up. And that supervisor always passed on that duty.

Last edited:
I’m retired, sure glad I don’t have to pass a piss test for that...

My testing days are over too. I needed the job too much to even take a chance, in the day. I figured that I'd be that one in a hundred that would show positive even though I did nothing. Now, I get to be responsible for my health as I see fit.

Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack the thread.

Well, there was a problem with my drug test yesterday.

For perspective, let me summarize what I've been through the past 2 months.

Two months ago, a good opportunity for a more stable job came my way. It's a dream job in a lot of ways. And since my current company was in a bit of a downturn, I pursued the new job opportunity. It was slow in developing, which was good because I was a daily MJ smoker and needed time to detox for the required drug test. I didn't want to try synthetic urine, or take someone else's urine. I wanted to pee clean and take no chances.

So I quit MJ, and finally had my drug test yesterday (60 days quit). I had been testing clean with over-the-counter drug tests I bought on Amazon, so I wasn't worried.

But the Human Resources person at my prospective new employer made it CLEAR that the lab would test for synthetic urine. And that the test wasn't just a formality - they were paying for a GOOD test to be done. So I decided to be on the "safe" side and drink lots of water and gatorade before the test, which I had read about online.

Big mistake.

Today, I got a call from the Human Resources person saying that my sample was rejected for being "too diluted" from "over hydration". And that I had to take the test again within 24 hours. And that if my sample was "too diluted" again, the job offer would be withdrawn. She also told me not to drink ANYTHING for 4-6 hours before the test. Bummer.

So, I gotta take the test again tomorrow. Looks like their lab is for real.
Yeah, I'm really sorry for you, because you might lose your job buddy. My brother faced the same situation. On his birthday, at the party, he decided to try cocaine and the next day he went to get a job. He was very happy and was sure that the interview would be successful, but in the end, he was required to undergo a urine test for alcohol and drugs and was kicked out of there. Later, he read on one forum that this campaign always orders quick tests to determine the amount of drugs in the body from https://testcountry.com/pages/urine-drug-test-cups and that it is very difficult to get a job for them. So drugs are real evil.

Latest posts

Back