these good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redeyes

Reaction score
just got these red speckled doublestack 55s beans for the 4th of july, wanted to know if anyone knos if they any good?

kee???
no se de ke estas hablando??

Por favor explicame mejor! pq kon decir 55s beans no me estas diciendo nada...

cant really see the 55s on them coz its a camera phone and the idention on them isint great either.

beans.jpg

whats up man. What the hell are those. Don't look like any beans to me. Thought you were talking about MJ.
Not sure if this is the forum for that. if your looking for pill identification. I'd google it or something. There also other forums for that. Don't think you'll get much "trustworthy" help around here. I quit screwing around with pills for the most part. (except a valium or something once in a blue moon).

Besides If you don't know what it is, why even bother. Might get shafted with a prescription laxative and spend the 4th on the can.:p

lol, i bought beans from the same guy before, but i cant roll anyway tho, couldn't get the day off from work for the next day. so gonna save em for another time.

oh you cleared a bunch of things up. I am an old timer now. X wasn't big when I was younger. Maybe if you got lucky at a Rave or something but that was it. and it was astronomically expensive. It was acid and shrooms is what we did.

Besides man, this is a MJ forum. There are forums out there that discuss those in great detail.

I can't help but notice the top of this page, where it says, quite clearly:

"Marijuana Passion, Marijuana Forum."

I think you're a little lost, redeyes. This is a marijuana forum. Take that somewhere else.

my bad, was trying to get some opionions

I understand your position redeyes, however, this is not the place to ask for that kind of information.

I don't think there are any worries. reason why some of us (including me) become sensitive to this post is we are trying to get MJ legalized. By having MJ discussed in the company of harder drugs reinforces the publics opinion of MJ being a "gateway drug".
The best way to make MJ stand out as a benefit to society is not to have it in the same company as other drugs. Every time we as a cannibis community prove that we are average joes just trying to survive and live how we think is best. Reinforces our convictions to have Marijuana legal. Each anti-MJ person we convice that MJ is a benefit to society is one step closer to at least de-criminalization.IMHO

I agree 100% with Mutt.

Don't worry about it redeyes, but for future reference, we're just a bunch of pot smokin hippies ;)

no problem, and good point mutt, wasn't even thinking about that.

hey Red....do a google search for "Drugs Forum"

you will come back with a hardcore drug forum....which discusses the X..Crystal..Coke...etc..

i don't want to tell you to roll (4 years and counting chemical free) ......but if you do ....do it safely

thx and thx ldy, but just so yall dun think im a crack head or anything ex is the hardest drug iv done and want to do.

Holy crap Ldy. that google took me on one hell of a ride. I guess it was "educational". but some of those forums were downright scary.:eek:

yes Mutt!!! i can't beleive some of the forums out there....you know the movie Spun? I even found a forum for that....which was only based upon people who like to use crystal meth :eek:

redeyes...just be careful and use caution....i tried X with the thoughts of i will never do anything else and i ended up a 3 year habitual drug user who in the end was doing Cocaine...Special K...Crystal and the X...and i'm talking about a 400 buck weekend binge every weekend...my stomach hurts just thinking about it

a recreational funtime can quickly turn into drug addicted madness :(

what i always say to my friends....please don't try X...your gonna love it too much ;)

Mutt said:
Holy crap Ldy. that google took me on one hell of a ride. I guess it was "educational". but some of those forums were downright scary.:eek:

Yea i know, and sorry to hear that. But i think im pretty smart about it, me and my friends have this pact thing kinda, (only roll once a month) or special occasiouns.

Latest posts

Back