They Look OK..but Not Growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speero_m

Traditional
Reaction score
Hi, guys this is one of my babies and she looks ok...but i dont know why, i haven't observed any growth since 1 week...any suggestions
using 400 hps and 400 Mh and now another plant is doing the same but still not sure?:confused: here are some pics.

growth.jpg

plant growth.jpg

how old are they?how long have they been in the pots that they are in now?give some more info on the plants for us to help.

they started with a smaller pot first 15 days and then i swithched to what you see now, using MG for soil no nutes yet and another Q....how do i get the light to hit the inner part of the plant with those leaves covering everything i tried LST but didn't work?

LST is something that you don't just do for a day or so and call it quites and expect it to work. LST is a progressive things (from what I gather) and takes a bit of time. Also they may be a little shell shocked from the transplant. Transplants usually disrupt the tranquility of the plant and stunt it a bit, it will snap out of it. Just continue to do your thing and try not to focus to much on the plant. Staring at it hoping it will grow all day will do nothing but drive you crazy.

speero_m said:
they stared with a smaller pot first 15 days and then i swithched to what you see now, using MG for soil no nutes yet and another Q....how do i get the light to hit the inner part of the plant with those leaves covering everything i tried LST but didn't work?
Your plants are looking healthy as ever man. One way to get the lower branches to come up is by topping.

speero_m said:
they started with a smaller pot first 15 days and then i swithched to what you see now, using MG for soil no nutes yet and another Q....how do i get the light to hit the inner part of the plant with those leaves covering everything i tried LST but didn't work?

the "leaves" are the only part of the plant that utilize the light,..

It also may take a week and some days to recover from the transplant shock. IMHO as long as they didn't die after transplant then they are ok just need a little time to get aquainted with the new surroundings. You are looking good keep it up! :)

They may be ensuring their roots also. My plants do the same thing. I won't see any difference then all f a sudden BOOM- They start growing like well a WEED HEHE

Latest posts

Back