They sell clones at the grow shop…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK Question if you sell clones and they are less than 3% THC (hemp) how can you get charged?
In Virginia you have to have a license to sell THC and hemp products. I’m assuming the sweet little white widow hemp clone at the grow store would be considered a “product”. Gifting and trading seems to be the best deal I guess.

Happen to be near one of our local grow shops today. I went into this same shop about 6 months ago they had everything I had already purchased online and looked to be a nice store for a newbie to walk in and spend some cash on their new hobby. Tents and lights nutes and dirt hydro stuff…I needed a fan but they didn’t have any so I made a small purchase of some cloning gel and a spray bottle to support the local shop. I went into the shop again today as I was in the area. I figured I’d pick up some silica which unfortunately they didn’t have. I was surprised to see they had clones for sale. In all my daze I never would have imagined to walk in a store in Va Beach to buy reefer plants wow! They told me that they are not yet considered cannabis plants because in the clone stage they only had less than 3% THC and were considered hemp plants. They were all marked with strain names that I recognized. I’m not sure I would actually buy from here due to maybe picking some spider mites or other icky unless of course I didn’t have my Own clones at home in my tent and seeds popping for my next grow… just thought this was a great loophole and wondered why I had not heard of it… Was nice comparing my clones to theirs tho. Mine look much healthier. Maybe they could have done a better job of making them look nicer by trimming some of the yellow leaves off before the customers came to look at them.
Yea I remember when you had to talk to them about growing tomato plants indoors.

Sub Girl
Have you looked at prices of med pot in Virginia. It is like $600 per ounce. Legal rec is not going to cut into the black market. Just keep growing your own.
Thats nuts! I was tripping when I saw them ask 180 per ounce. Oh except Sunday $99. Must be the worst day. I never got my medical MJ card it was out of my price range. Plus 3 different dr have to sign off on it. I was super happy when when the passed the law do we can grow our own.

Happen to be near one of our local grow shops today. I went into this same shop about 6 months ago they had everything I had already purchased online and looked to be a nice store for a newbie to walk in and spend some cash on their new hobby. Tents and lights nutes and dirt hydro stuff…I needed a fan but they didn’t have any so I made a small purchase of some cloning gel and a spray bottle to support the local shop. I went into the shop again today as I was in the area. I figured I’d pick up some silica which unfortunately they didn’t have. I was surprised to see they had clones for sale. In all my daze I never would have imagined to walk in a store in Va Beach to buy reefer plants wow! They told me that they are not yet considered cannabis plants because in the clone stage they only had less than 3% THC and were considered hemp plants. They were all marked with strain names that I recognized. I’m not sure I would actually buy from here due to maybe picking some spider mites or other icky unless of course I didn’t have my Own clones at home in my tent and seeds popping for my next grow… just thought this was a great loophole and wondered why I had not heard of it… Was nice comparing my clones to theirs tho. Mine look much healthier. Maybe they could have done a better job of making them look nicer by trimming some of the yellow leaves off before the customers came to look at them.
My grow shop has been selling seeds and clones for some time. I gave the owner a cut of Chrimera 3.
Clones are 50 bucks.

Bubba

Thats nuts! I was tripping when I saw them ask 180 per ounce. Oh except Sunday $99. Must be the worst day. I never got my medical MJ card it was out of my price range. Plus 3 different dr have to sign off on it. I was super happy when when the passed the law do we can grow our own.
I bet it gets cheaper. That's the way it was here, now much cheaper. I have no interest in their products. Mine are better! And, I know what is in them as well.

Bubba

OK Question if you sell clones and they are less than 3% THC (hemp) how can you get charged?
That is the logic the grow stores are using around here. Most places that you can order clones from do too. Time will tell. I can remember smoking leaves on plants that were not that big, and got off on them. Not good, but I bet more than 3%?

Bubba

What kind of price did they want for the clones?

The easiest way I quarantine stuff...ya know even mixing your own soils...bugs can infiltrate...mostly gnats...but for early stage treatment that will wipe them out and be innert after you stop hanging them...the "HOTSHOT No Pest Strip" things made with Dichlorvos...you put it in a small confined area...keeping your light schedule and hang the dichlorvos pack above your plants as it will sink and pool...after a week of that...there are no survivors...works on mites in early stages before you have to melt them with 92% alcohol!
IMG_20230924_180840_01.jpg

Does no pest strips work at a cost. They are very toxic for the human being or an animal to breathe. Using them in enclosed area and then going in afterwards when they have been sitting all night, will give you the opportunity to breathe the gas they produce…

Does no pest strips work at a cost. They are very toxic for the human being or an animal to breathe. Using them in enclosed area and then going in afterwards when they have been sitting all night, will give you the opportunity to breathe the gas they produce…
You don't 2ant to go in there for extended period of time and once it is removed there is no residual after 7 days...so yes as a first approach it is very safe

You don't 2ant to go in there for extended period of time and once it is removed there is no residual after 7 days...so yes as a first approach it is very safe
Where does it go over the seven days? I assume whereever the fan exhausts to. My way likely isnt any "safer" but I spray surface of the "soil" ( well, promix) and floor area with Pyganic. It is organic, but so is lead, asbestos and radium.

Picks your choices. If those hangers come from china.....

Where does it go over the seven days? I assume whereever the fan exhausts to. My way likely isnt any "safer" but I spray surface of the "soil" ( well, promix) and floor area with Pyganic. It is organic, but so is lead, asbestos and radium.

Picks your choices. If those hangers come from china.....
You are so correct!!!

It supposedly dissipates into inert...is not systemic...it just magically disappears...

No I do take more precautions then that ..I use an isolated space in my garage to do this in ...now to my credit...I did not notice any dead mice out there either...don't know if that is a plus 1 or a minus 2...but I will mention it...😬

In Virginia you have to have a license to sell THC and hemp products. I’m assuming the sweet little white widow hemp clone at the grow store would be considered a “product”. Gifting and trading seems to be the best deal I guess.
My grow store uses the hemp law, claiming sprouts under 3%......

Bubba

Latest posts

Back