Thing are changing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way to search the site is to use google :hubba:. If you go to advanced search on google, you can specify the domain (marijuanapassion.com) to search.

This has been a public service announcement. Please return to your regularly scheduled illegal activities.

Yeppers,

You guys are all correct. We are getting rid of things that are just plain foolish. There is too much stuff here that is in no way related to what the original dream of this site was.

We just started asking ourselves what are we all about here ? The answer just kinda jumped up and bit our butts.

The fact is this site is all about;

1. Sharing, not taking.
2. Teaching, not squelching
3. Showing, not hiding
4. Encouraging, not tearing down
5. Being up front, not hiding
6. Uplifting, not destroying

So with those thoughts in mind, we are committed to sticking with our favorite subject. The Growing and Cultivation of Marijuana, and all the fine points concerning the further work with it.

The trash that we will be sweeping away will be very obvious to all. Garbage is just that, garbage.

Posts will stick to the subject, and anything in the coffee table that is designed to tear down will just go away. We are all about lifting one another, doing right by one another, and exercising patience as all good heads usually try to do.

I'm sure you guys can see where we are trying to get with the site, and now we likely will be getting a much better server to boot.

A healthy shared vision of this site, might be the idea that this site is very akin to a living library as there is always someone here that is willing to help someone else should a growing question be asked.

I am not especially into hydro, I like soil, so that is a area that I'm fairly good at, and in truth again there will surly be someone around who can, and will give an intelligent answer should a question pop.

Pics are great to enjoy for all involved here. I also understand that folks can, and do find themselves with a following which is all good, and cool, as long as we don't degrade ourselves back down to a level where we start tearing away at someone cause maybe they said something that we don't like.

As a whole, we are all above that sorta garbage, and that indeed is some of what will be disappearing fast.

I'm excited, that the site is growing, but it's all of you guys that make the site what it really is.

I get lots of private Pm's from guests and members alike that speak of how wonderful someone was that helped with a snag that they had in their grow, and don't think that anyone here is above asking for some help or advice now and again, cause I'm here to tell you that I goof up with the best of them, and can pooch something in record time.

The asking, the answers, the sharing real time pics, the hurts, the huzzahs are what we are all about here. It's called reality, and even though we all like to escape now and again, we all have a commonality here, we like good smoke, and growing it too.

I would like to pass on something that I believe is good medicine for all here. Take many moments out of your day to laugh, Share many a good word to all that hear you, and try to pull off at least one good deed a day that no-one is aware of but you. Then, when you have the chance to burn one, reflect on the day, and see yourself get healthier by the moment, physically, spiritually, and mentally.

Fair warning though, folks will tend to start to want to congregate around you to feed off of your own joy, you must teach them how to feed themselves, or you will be consumed...That's truth...

smoke in peace
KK:cool:

Now now, no need to let the blood pressure rise :p

The original virtues of the site are morphing so it seems.

The Coffee Table is needed Pie, it is a general all come and go mixing banter, including the so called childish 1 worders.

Its like a casual rubbing of shoulders just letting others know who is in as they roam the forum.

Then again, I remember telling you this exact same thing in the past :p

No rant, just saying hello everyone :)

:peace:

GrowinGreen said:
If it comes down to that, I would be happy to find the door.

And the search feature never use to need quotes, so maybe that part should be left alone.

Also, it is offense. If you need help with future spelling please PM me. I'd be glad to help you.
A spelling flame on this site? Please, don't make me laugh. If a spelling flame is all you have, then you should just be quiet.

Right arm, Hippy :headbang2: Ooops, left arm Hippy :D You too, KK!

Change is inevitable. Except for the vending machine.

HippyInEngland said:
Now now, no need to let the blood pressure rise :p

The original virtues of the site are morphing so it seems.

The Coffee Table is needed Pie, it is a general all come and go mixing banter, including the so called childish 1 worders.

Its like a casual rubbing of shoulders just letting others know who is in as they roam the forum.

Then again, I remember telling you this exact same thing in the past

No rant, just saying hello everyone
I've never said a word about the Coffee Table. The childish one word posts are just that; childish. As for what you've said to me in the past, I couldn't care less. I don't pay attention to what you say. I've read enough of your posts to think of you as nothing more than a control freak who likes to make petty comments to anyone you happen to disagree with. You can leave me alone now. I'll put you on my ignore list so I don't have to suffer with your pettiness.

PieRsquare said:
I've never said a word about the Coffee Table. The childish one word posts are just that; childish. As for what you've said to me in the past, I couldn't care less. I don't pay attention to what you say.

Here's an idea - start your own site, PR! By the way, many of us enjoy Hippy's posts - he's our friend :D.

I really wish people would use the awesome highly underated ignore button...

ArtVandolay said:
Here's an idea - start your own site, PR! By the way, many of us enjoy Hippy's posts - he's our friend :D.
I'll stay or leave at my own direction. Many here don't like HIE too. You just happen to be one who does. Obviously, you're not someone he's attacked....yet. btw, I own several net sites and have for years. Thanks for asking. How many do you own?

PieRsquare said:
I'll stay or leave at my own direction. Many here don't like HIE too. You just happen to be one who does. Obviously, you're not someone he's attacked....yet. btw, I own several net sites and have for years. Thanks for asking. How many do you own?

:D None! But I don't care to impose my views on the world :hubba:. If I did, I wouldn't do it with websites :hubba:

well then I am gonna put on my tin hat and stay out of the fire while smoking a joint :48:

PieRsquare said:
A spelling flame on this site? Please, don't make me laugh. If a spelling flame is all you have, then you should just be quiet.

:laugh: sometimes you have to work with what you got

GrowinGreen said:
:laugh: sometimes you have to work with what you got
i unnrstan wat u meen noone spelz prfkly al da tyme puntyouasion iz on fo mi prubms

Yo Ho Ho N,

Hey there Hippy, Hows the brother doing ? Blood pressure ? You crack me up bro, I'm fine dude.

Maybe I wasn't being very clear on what I was saying seeing as how I am kinda laid back and try to just be mellow, but let's try this again;

What is truly morphing, is the idea that a sharp tongue, or fingers if you will, won't be tolerated even in the coffee table.

Anything that tears someone down will not be put up with, enough is just enough, I like most everyone here, but for those that I don't care for, I just stay away from them. I don't feel the need to go and keep up a constant barrage of crapola just cause I can.

This is not productive to the community as a whole, in fact it is rather akin to a nasty cancer that ought to be excised.

There was over 7 thousand hits here today alone, and as of right this minute. That is why we won't allow tearing down any longer. we are in the pos, not the neg.

and there it is. Choice belongs to you everyone here, if you should wish to be destructive then I say perhaps you should bust a move to some other site of learning and growing.

smoke in peace
KK:cool:

PieRsquare said:
Many here don't like HIE too.

I have a bit of news for you sPie.

I dont give a frigs leaf who likes me or who does not.

I am honest and I am myself.

What I type is from me, me alone, just how I see it, just my thoughts.

Never meant to hurt or harm.

Shame were not all so honest eh?

KingKahuuna said:
What is truly morphing, is the idea that a sharp tongue, or fingers if you will, won't be tolerated even in the coffee table.

I never suggested otherwise KK :)

I agree, the whole thing across the board.

Salutations into my eyeline KK, I wish you well in your journey :)

PieRsquare said:
What type of things are you referring to as "Garbage"? Things like that ridiculous, bandwidth wasting, storage wasting, childish one word thread with the zillion one word posts? That one would be more appropriate on a site for children, IMHO. I mean, what's it value? Nada! It's just silly. Is that one of the items of "Garbage" that you're getting rid of? If so, great! (If one of the 20 people who post in that stupid thread gets upset at me for saying so, get over it. It is stupid) How about if the site is trimmed down to only weed posts? I think that would be a great idea. Ditch all the other junk and the kiddies games. Make it truly a weed site for adults who really want to learn about weed and how to grow it. Let the people who want to play games and make little one word posts go do it on someone else's dime. (God, I can already hear the rants coming)

i dunno man.. i mentioned this in one of those childish game threads, but i honestly feel the games here make this place more of a community.
without them, i feel marijuana passion just becomes another place you go to once in a while to get info when you need help.

but whatever happens happens, change is inevitable (for better or for worse)
not my call. i'll abide by the new rules or leave if they don't suite me, but that's my $0.02 about the 'silly' games and non-MJ chats.

I hope the "coffee table" doesn't go away but it seems to create work for Mods. I wish we had a chat room and like others have mentioned, a great search feature.

Latest posts

Back