things going good

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rasta

CHILD OF GOD
Reaction score
just wanted to say high to my friend here,,,,dont get the chance to log in much anymore ,,,,me and the lady rasta are doing well ,,,so are my kids (they just turned 20,,,not kids anymore) oh ya smoked a joint with one of my daughters on her birthday,,,the one who moved back home ,felt a little strange the lady rasta said i should ,,,, i know she smokes but never smoke with her ,,,,,,,the site looks great ,,,i see a few new mods ,,,you guys are doing a great job to keep the site clean,,,, anyway got to run,,,,,as always peace,love rasta

Hey Rasta! Pretty soon you'll be Grampa Rasta! hehe, the kids turn into adults so fast it seems. One day you're 30 and the next, your kids are!

This place has gotten HUGE! Did you see the member count?

It's always good to see you here again! :cool:

Nice to see you, rasta! Glad to hear you and your family are doing well :)

:ciao: rasta...glad ya stopped in...and that you and yours are well...Kids grow fast huh? well dont be a stranger...Happy smokeing from Seattle

Nice to see you checkin' in rasta. Glad to hear that you and lady rasta are doing well. Good vibes to you.

Hey there rasta. I wonder sometimes how you're doing, I am glad to see you checked in. :)

Take care!!

Latest posts

Back