Things to do with Booze and weed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mutt said:
Is this like water curing? I have read a little on this. Would love to learn more if you have any info. or links.

I know the cheapo vaprorizors have many leaks and other problems. I know if the temp of the element vaporizing the weed isn't right it will be very inferior and might as well smoke it like normal. I beleive that is the difference between the cheapo and expensive is the quality of the heating element. just my opinion and from what I read.

Yeah man, I saw that too somewhere. I think one I saw had a ceramic wafer it heated with. I'm not sure. I'm going to have to research this one for awhile.

i have tried the volcano vaporizer it fills a bag with the umm what would it be called thc vapor? but it fills a clear bag with it and has a nozzle at the end so u can suck it out, i was particulary high its different than smoking it. my friend who bought it said he paid 600 bucks for it.i would never personally pay that much for it but the volcano is the best in the business for sure,like they say u get what u pay for

seems like a okay idea but i rather smoke mines

so back to the cannabis vodka.... can you use less of each ingredient, because, you know, i cant grow my own and im not payin 2 bills for an ounce that im going to drink. Plus what if i mess it up the first time, thats an ounce gone.

can you use other liqours besides vodka, because vodka is probably my least favorite liqour.

also, when you say 'carefully lift the weed out of the water' how the hell do you do that if its in a mayo jar? maybe i just dont understand how it's worded.

thanks

In a nut shell. THC is alcohol soluable. It would be hard to screw it up. You can use anything. Some even use everclear. whew, bet ya thats potent. but taste is not what your after. Vodka you can chase it easy. one or two shots and you'll feel it.

Let it sit in a dark cabinet to soak. then you can either strain it through a cheese cloth of coffee filter. The THC is in the booze not the leaves or bud anymore.

you can use as little or as much. I would say a quarter for a half pint. 1/2 for a full pint. Just play with it. You may find you can't stomach the taste who knows.

since this thread was originaly on booze and weed i thought i would share this with you folks about 10 years ago my younger brother made some home brew beer and had dissolved about a 1/4 pound into a 5 gallon batch and let me tell you that the buzz left some of the bigger dudes that shared amongst us on the ground for the count but us smaller dudes were like lets party. it took about 30 min for the effects to settle in but continued for about a couple of hours that was off of one beer when we first tried it before the party. we saved some for a rainy day a couple of months down the road and improved both in tatse and high( aging effects).

Hey toddypotseed, my dad used to have an entire room dedicated to homebrew. He had about a dozen vats going all the time. The man could put away some brews.

I never thought about using weed in beer. I guess I wasn't sure if the THC would disolve in it or not.

I'll remember the trick, thanks.

to stoney bud just so you know and others with home brew exp. you add the bud for the last few min. of wort boiling the heat and natural oils dissolve the thc so as not to destroy the thc molecule or you may ectract it with a little grain alcohol then let evaporate till you have the product similar to iso oil then add to beer after you add the cool water for your beer;)

Insane said:
I guess I'm old fashioned or something but I just like to drink my booze and smoke my weed! :D

guess me and you are the same insane hahaha:D

Latest posts

Back