Things you overhear at your Doctors office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PartyBro420

Canucks Fan
Reaction score
Sooooo.... I just went in to have my medical status re-evaluated this past couple weeks. Deciding if I need more or less etc...

Anyway, overhearing some of the other appointments my doctor was conducting via skype etc... I'm amazed that people do literally no research into it outside of that it's profitable if you sell it... The average allotted amount per person where I'm from is about 2g per day, which is just what we can purchase from the govt.

Since they basically decide the amount based on a 1 year scale since you can essentially purchase your entire years worth of medication at one time, so long as you follow transportation rules (< 60g on your person outside your property)

I digress.... haha back to my point, So I overhear the doctors half of the conversation since she's wearing a headset, but talking loud enough because she's astounded by what the potential patient is asking. The patient had asked for a limit of 17g per day. Which entitles him to roughly 85 plants in any stage of growth on his license at one time. The doctor starts laughing, because obviously this person just wants a legal way to make money off growing. So she humours the patient a little bit more, and says, "ok let's just assume you DO use 17 grams per day. How do you use it? How do you take it?"

The response I hear from the Doctor in return is "A smoothie? Uh huh, ok so just strawberries a bit of yogurt and you just grind up your marijuana and put it right in with the mixture?"

She then proceeded to explain to this individual that the reason he was not going to be getting 1g, let alone 17g was because well... I don't need to explain to you what dumping bud into yogurt and strawberries and blending it would do. No cooking, nothing.... I mean... make some bud butter or something and mix it instead of just plain bud... What a waste of apparently 17 grams a day... Hahaha

They'll never stop trying to screw things up for the people that really do use it for the medicinal purposes. Even if we're rec smokers too.

If they limited me to 2g/day, I'd be breaking the law each and every day....might still be at 17g a day, many days!

It's not 2g per day that we're allowed to intake, just purchase from dispensaries etc. I could go buy 60g at once but it would be 1/12 of my total prescription. which is why smart people grow their own, you get WAY more out of it if you do a half decent job

Latest posts

Back