Think I found pollen sacks first Time with Regular seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So male update. I'm leaning that one is a girl but other is male. The girl one has a crazy leaf
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421610208.082461.jpg

The one I think is a male has sacks forming all over as wear the girl has just 2 that are questionable
Hear is the male I think
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421610258.947103.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421610268.727158.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421610277.385151.jpg

I'm tight on room so if a pro can chime In and let me know your 2 cents if it's a male
Thanks

If it was mine it would be gone.

Not 100 percent sold that it is indeed Male but it sure as hell not showing as Female at all.
I would watch it like a hawk or if I was pressed for space push it off to a corner for a day or two and then take another look. Since the dark time is what makes it flower the lack of quality light won't matter. If it winds up indeed a Male yank and kill it unless you are looking to slang pollen. If somehow it shows as a Female just give her a good seat in the tent again and she will rebound. jmo.

Because I think it is a male, I have a plant that grows like that, just the way it is. You can do what Hamster said to make sure .

Off into the dark she goes.

So the pollen sacs open when they are mature? It's not gonna open in a day or so? Some of these " Sacks" look big.

Look at that second to the last picture. Remember when ? [don't remember who said it above] said the female calyx's grow pointing up and the male pollen sacs grow on a little stem and then point down?

I would watch that very spot (or any others like it) like a ... what did he say...a hawk. (Funny that a hamster would use that reference. Don't hawks eat hamsters? LOL)

Off into the dark she goes.

So the pollen sacs open when they are mature? It's not gonna open in a day or so? Some of these " Sacks" look big.

From the pics you posted I don't think you have anything to worry about for a bit. Males can and do release a little pollen early but I don't think you are anywhere near that time....yet.

Do all Reg seeds do this? How come none of my Fem plants have balls? Can't afford the smoke to combat the stress from these sacks .

Are you one of those cool teddy bear hamsters or just a regular one ?

Do all Reg seeds do this? How come none of my Fem plants have balls? Can't afford the smoke to combat the stress from these sacks .

Are you one of those cool teddy bear hamsters or just a regular one ?

Fem beans can have worse problems than regular beans if they are not created correctly. I personally have never had a problem with fem gear but I honestly grow like 80 percent clone cuts right now.

As for the type of Hamster, I am just a furry genetics ***** who likes to grow his own and help others do the same. :)

NO, female plants grown from seed do not have balls. All we are trying to say is that new growth can sometimes look like balls (or pistils). Make absolutely sure before you kill a plant that it is actually male.

It has sacks. I put in the dark for 3 days new sacks pop up others get bigger. It was a Male.

The other has the sacks opening so I see the fake looking sacks you guys were talking about

Thank you for posting the pics. more to learn and see.

DOWN WITH MALES! Wait I am one.

I hope it fems out for you.

/sniffing for signs

Latest posts

Back