Think it would be easier to just build a box out of wood, then to buy a cabinet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

-DoPeMaN-

Say buy some wood from home debot or so, nail the boards together, or would it be cheaper to buy a cabinet from wally world?

if anyone has suggestions, im lookin for somthing to hold 1-2 mothers and about 10-20 clones, would the box need to be big? i would just put the clones in there until they sprout under the flourecent light for 1-2 weeks??

Then put them under the HPS or MH (which ever is better for flowering)

I dunno which would persay be easier... it is easier to drive to a store imho... be easier to lightproof too... altho u could gear up a ''toybox'' kinda grow setup pretty easy w/ boards n whatnot.

-DoPeMaN- said:
Say buy some wood from home debot or so, nail the boards together, or would it be cheaper to buy a cabinet from wally world?

if anyone has suggestions, im lookin for somthing to hold 1-2 mothers and about 10-20 clones, would the box need to be big? i would just put the clones in there until they sprout under the flourecent light for 1-2 weeks??

Then put them under the HPS or MH (which ever is better for flowering)
IMHO i would build one myself out of wood. This way you can build it to fit as many plants as you want. ;)

Store bought would probably look better, unless TBG built it:aok: . If you build it yourself, you could make it wide enough to fit some 4' flouros in there.

if you build it they will grow.

if you have the room,i say build your own.this way you can make it they way you want to.i live in an apt,and only have room for 8 plants in my closet.i wish i chould make my own,it whould have veg and flower,clones

I'm not much into wood building... i went another approach.... actually... i just got my cabinet from a neighbour... he kept plant killer chems in it tho.. lol... took some serious pressure washing and painting to get the smell out.

Latest posts

Back