Thinking about buying this BHO Extractor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too easy to make, I even made stands and butane can holders, blowing 6oz's at once, 7-8 cans per tube...that tube gets coooold. Why hold it if you don't have to....

View attachment image.jpg

FYI.....my leftover material is 100% stripped when done???and my final product is always as it is in the pics???taste very much like the bud it's made from???concentrate production just isn't for everyone! just like growing???good luck...

I squeezed a little more milk out of this cow. LMAO

I had a little extra time and some ISO so I washed this same old 14g in ISO.

Got a few more hits.

And, since I used the same blade that I used when I was playing with the oil, the ISO cleaned off the blade and gave me another dab. LMAO

And, just FYI, there are still plenty of trics left. Albeit, less every wash but still.... plenty to harvest. LMAO

View attachment iso-1.jpg

cool thank gonna order one then...... tired of bubble hash!! time to experiment with the bho

Looks like I need to take this to the next step if I want good results.

I ran another blast and it came out OK but it's still a little dirty. I wonder if my plate was less than perfectly clean.

I guess there's no substitute for doing it right. LOL

Still, got a pretty nice buzz on right now from a sample. Going to make some bubble tonight with the new washing machine. ;)

View attachment bho-1.jpg

View attachment bho-2.jpg

View attachment bho-3.jpg

keep purging... see the color difference around the edges and all the lil bubbles.... that means keep purging... I made a batch today and its been purging in a warm water bath for round 8hours and is just getting close...

Cool, thanks. I presume I heat it by placing the dish in warm water?

Thanks

Made some bubble hash last night with the new washing machine. How totally cool.
How can someone who makes such ugly BHO, make such pretty bubble. Can't see it in the pic too well but it's a very nice golden color. Just tasted some for breakfast and yummy yummy.

I am going to try to press this Frenchy style with a warm bottle of water.

I used some old leaves and skiff from the last harvest. So far, I have washed it 3 times. The odd thing is, I got more the second and third time than I did on the first.

As for the washing machine, definitely use a 220u bag. It saves a ton of cleanup in the washer tub.

And, make sure the zipper on the bag is safety pinned shut so it doesn't come open. Otherwise, you will learn what the mess is like. LMAO

I used the 22ou bag in the machine.

I used a 120u bag to get out the grit.

Then, straight to the 25u bag.

I'll post another pic after I press it.

Lower right is first wash. Above that is second and top left is third. The lower left is the grit from the 120u bag.

View attachment hash.jpg

I have an electric frying pan with sides so I put bout half inch of water in there and keep it on warm.... not even hot enough to burn you but 85+ degrees to 100 max... After some reading Ive been doing longer purges at lower temps in hopes to increase flavor... I purged yesterdays run for 11-12 hours before it was done... 3.7g plus a couple samples from 35g of Wifi trim and lowers... got another batch of Lemon Skunk purging now but its def not gonna yield like yesterdays run...

Thanks Ant, I'll get it going right now.

I pressed that hash using the Frenchy Canoli method and I will never press hash any other way again. The hot water bottle method really softens up the hash and presses it just perfectly.

Isn't this just a beautiful 1/4 oz of hash?

View attachment hash2.jpg

Looks like I need to take this to the next step if I want good results.

I ran another blast and it came out OK but it's still a little dirty. I wonder if my plate was less than perfectly clean.

I guess there's no substitute for doing it right. LOL

Still, got a pretty nice buzz on right now from a sample. Going to make some bubble tonight with the new washing machine. ;)

Couple questions, first, what degree of heat was use to "cook" out the butane after initial extraction, and did you whip it continuously after it got to the bubble phase?

Bubble phase: just prior to first scrape of the Pyrex dish, when there's nothing but golden bubble domes in the dish.

I just left it outside in the 80 degree sun.

There were not a lot of bubbles.

What do you mean by whipping it?

I will say one thing. I finally got a nice oil/wax pipe and it is much easier to deal with now. It has a nice little ceramic bowl with an electric element in it and a glass ball around it. Works really well.

I must also say, I am starting to like this. It gets you to the ceiling right away. Still doesn't taste as good as the bubble hash I made the other night but it's pretty good and very convenient. This ceramic bowl holds enough for 10 or 12 hits before you have to refill it.

I'll have to do some reading and get my ducks in a row. Doing a 1/2 oz at a time is difficult. There's nothing much to work with. I'll have to make a little bigger batch next time.

Cool, I will do that. I played with it a little while, standing it and peaking it. So, in a way, I guess I did a little. I'll whip her good. ;)

I have no clue what size screen I am using. I need to check into that as well.

This stuff does last a long time. I fill the bowl a couple times a day and take hits from it off and on all day. Of course, that's on top of the 20 joints, 40 bowls and 219 one hitters. LMAO But still, this little bit has lasted longer than I expected.

Dude, dont whip it.

This is why I say, if you have the improper equipment dont bother.

...but I just finished running 50lb of good trim with a cls system then it spent three days in the vac oven.

I may not know everything, but the organic chemist we have on staff does.

Stop. Stick to bubble. For your own health and safety.

Sounds like the monopoly wants to keep it that way.

"organic chemist WE have on staff...:effengee" So maybe we should all just buy YOUR shiz? No thanks.

Dude, don't be a 'nozzle. You have to learn sometime and trying to dissuade people from learning the correct way for themselves makes you look like a disingenuous braggart.

THAT'S THE POINT OF THIS WEBSITE. Learning and teaching all aspects of cannabis growing...including hashish and extractions, thus the reason we have a Hash Subforum.

You've posted waaay too many times w/o saying anything pertinent. You should step away from the convo. An A-B conversation you need to C your way out of. It just makes this site look like a bunch of ignoramus'.

"I may not know everything": effengee

Then quit posting on threads and telling ppl to not do something YOU don't know how to do.

voop! :bolt:

Smile....you love me.

Latest posts

Back