Thinking about buying this BHO Extractor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that just the scrapings from the glass bowl you blast into?

No other processing?

How much pot did it take to get that yield in the picture? And, how many times did you blast it.

Sorry for all the questions but I am going to beat this if it takes my entire stash. LMAO

Thanks

That is 7 grams of oil blasted from 30 grams of bud. 2x 300ml cans of Luciena butane. All I do is blast in to pyrex, purge with tap water at its hottest, and whip it till it's finished.

I understand everything except "whip it 'till it's finished".

You literally whip it like whipping cream or scrambled eggs? LOL

And, if I may, a couple more questions...

What did you use for a blast filter? Metal screens (if so what micron) or coffee filters (if so, how many).

Did you start with skiff and popcorn or tops and buds? Although, I'm not sure that would make a difference in color or quality as much as, simply, more quantity.

Thanks again for the help. When I get his made, I'll save you a hit. LOL

I understand everything except "whip it 'till it's finished".

You literally whip it like whipping cream or scrambled eggs? LOL

And, if I may, a couple more questions...

What did you use for a blast filter? Metal screens (if so what micron) or coffee filters (if so, how many).

Did you start with skiff and popcorn or tops and buds? Although, I'm not sure that would make a difference in color or quality as much as, simply, more quantity.

Thanks again for the help. When I get his made, I'll save you a hit. LOL

The whipping is more like scrambled eggs lol. Whip for a minute or two then leave it alone for 5 minutes. For a blast filter I use a Bubble Bag strapped on with a couple hair ties. I believe it is the 73ui bag, I just know it's the yellow bag lol.

I always use dried/cured bud, tops and mids, ground up finely in a coffee grinder.

Glad I can help!

I have been experimenting with different temperatures.

I am at about 97% vacuum and the THC is supposed to boil at about 190F (in that vacuum) and I just tested some at about 150F which is my highest temp yet.

I keep going higher just to see what happens.

View attachment bho-shattered.jpg

Latest posts

Back