Thinking about making a coffee table book...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coloradodreamn

dubstepper
Reaction score
At least that's my stoned idea that i have been pondering for a few years now. I have been documenting strains like a mad man and think I have a good start.

What i'm thinking about doing is making one that takes the best parts of the ones i already love, the Cannabibles, Big Book of Buds, Subby's DANK. I want one that is an educational book also...Documenting Bubble Hash making, Breeding and advanced breeding techniques (Fems), Advanced Organics, and a few other things...Also Complete grow information and smoke reports on each strain...But it's something i think would be alot of fun and a ton of work. But what i was thinking is that there is so many people here already doing the hard work of growing out all the strains that it shouldnt be to hard to find the hot shots of what i'm looking for...

Anybody down to do a bunch of work with me and to maybe get this thing rolling along PM me. I would love to hear some peoples ideas and maybe what they think may have to go into this...

But also make it with some of the crazy hybrids that some of us small guys have made and not all the tired Dutch strains that have been shuffled around like crazy. There is alot of crazy dank out there that never makes it to the masses because they dont have the backing. I would love to do one that gives credit to the small guys and puts our hard work out there a bit for the world to see.
I was thinking about contacting all the small time breeders i know and seeing what they think.

There is certainly alot of strain pics on this site and sites like this to compile pics.

I would recomend a Coffee table book that doubles as a Coffee Table.:D

seinfeld-book.jpg

dman1234 said:
There is certainly alot of strain pics on this site and sites like this to compile pics.

I would recomend a Coffee table book that doubles as a Coffee Table.:D

Good one....Know youv'e been sitting on that pic till just the right moment!

hahahahahahahaha def gonna have to make the book do that...lol

Maybe i should start a thread that is strait up strains that people want to see written up...and have people post them...and i'll do the research and whatnot thats gonna go into it

And make the top of the book be a tray for rolling...

For sure. I'd throw up the real OG lineage along with it and document the east coast chemdogs as well as the colorado chemdogs...There is so much valuable info on the forums its crazy! and it's real easy to get ahold of the people responsible for some of these wild hybrids...I mean i have a list of OG kush's that will scare some people at my disposal...as well as some super fire landraces...we will see...I have started officially doing this.

Latest posts

Back