thinking grow tent.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

widairyfarms

Reaction score
I'm looking for a CHEAP grow tent. I am finding a lot of them with mylar not orca film. I would love a gorilla but money won't let that happen. I can use as much space as possible but only running a 250w mh and a 400w hps what will be best? I don't like to buy things more than once. I'm thinking that a tent is the next step to get a better handle on growing conditions. I also have plans to over winter big plants next year. My other option to buy orca film and frame in my table that I'm currently using. Thoughts? Even my biggest plant is showing some new spots. I will have to kill the foliar program, for now. I also put my best plant under my mh light last night that's when it showed new small brown spots. It was under a Walmart cfl. Heat may have went up a bit so would this have an effect on having spots? My big one is almost to the sexing stage. I'm praying:) . BTW the big one is in the "worst soil according to everyone. A lot is compost(old) not too hot but not much perlite it any. Any opinions are headed usually. I am trying to stick to my gut as I have come to make good decicions. Thanks again guys(and gals).

I love my tent. I use a 400w HID, although I would recommend a 600w or a switchable ballast.

I can't say enough good things about my tent and it's a cheapo.

You have posted duplicate posts in 2 different places. I would lie to merge them so the answers are together. What category do you want to have the thread in?

Latest posts

Back