thinking of forcing flowering now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah I think it might jeapoardise it. I'll rethink the whole situation for next time maybe and invest then ya know?

very hard to get info on this type, I seem to be the only person growing this type LOL
all I can get is the sales spiel.

Hick said:
rasty, rasty, rasty....you're now running 125 watts, we're talking running 50-75 watts. But wait, I'll bet the "enviro-light" is only rated at 125 w, not actually drawing 125. Still, a 50 watt hps consumes 1/2 the useage of a common everyday, in every socket in the house, 100 watt incandecsent, or your pc monitor. Absolutely un-detectable on the 'leccy bill.
But you would prolly need to upgrade ventilation to cool the hps, which could jepordize your stealth, somewhat.

Nope, tie her down and let her stretch. As she rapidly increases in size over the next few weeks, train each branch out away from the meristem. Try to keep them relatively even at the canopy, so your light is distributed evenly over as much of the plant as possible.

thanks Hicks, could you recomend a site with pics of a single bent plant?

opine if you will please ;)

CIMG0015.JPG

CIMG0016.JPG

Nice plant! If I were you I would be inclined to switch to 12/12 this very second.

A couple questions..

What kind of nutes are you using?

Do you have any fans ventilating the plant? If you keep the air moving around the plant it will help thicken up the stems.

PS Another thing I like to do for short bushy plants is to gently bend all stems upwards so help give the plant a canopy effect, giving you as many as a dozen king buds if done correctly. However for this to work effectively the plant must be topped.

For your plant now I would say start flowering now and think about training your next plant(s).

Swtiched last nite to 12/12, also I bent plant over to increase yeild.
Smell is fabulous this morning.
I also gave it another feed. Im usuing hydro Toal grow, weakended, mixed with a teeny bit of Baby bio. Yea, I know ye all hate the baby bio:) but it seems to be working so far :)

Not the best example, but it should give you a general idea. I used the bail of the bucket to secure the top down here.

thanks a lot Hicks :) indeed for all your help.
I got some flies in growroom last night, so today had to go buy stickys.
around the nodes showing little ball like thing, singualar but with two tiny points coming out, i think its definatley female.

Rastagal

Female? WOOT WOOT!! Good luck Ratsa.:) I hope you have a great Valentine's Day;) .

aw thanks man :) nice to get good vibes :)
yeah valentines, sweet or what :)

i just took youre advice last night hick i also measured . i have a gallon plastic pot the type trees come in and i cut a hole in the handle part big enough to slide a tie strap though and well 2 tie straps 1 to go around the stem about 3 quarters up and 1 to connect though it to the pot and buckled it down it is 11inches tall well was till i tied it and 13 inches wide . dont even know what strain it is .it is starting to smell a bit not to strong though .ps them are some awsome looking plants you have hick been wanting to see them for sometime . could you tell me what light your using and how close it is to them .thanks

thats an old pic skunk. I'm on hiatus from growing at present. Just needed a break.
I have a 1k MH with an enhanced spectrum bulb. Thhe vented hood allows me to keep it within 12-16 inches of the tops.

rastagal, "Flies?" Best to get them ID's ASAP. Depending on what they are, could be an indication of problems on the horizon. The only bugs that should be allowed in that room are predators, mantis's, lady bugs, spiders. "No good" can come from flies.
http://www.ipm.ucdavis.edu/PMG/selectnewpest.home.html

Rastagal, congratulations on having a girl.It would of been a shame to put that much time in on a male, but sometimes that happens.As far as the flies put some dish soap and water in a sprayer and sray the plant lightly and then just spray it with clean water to wash off the soap the next day or two.It works quite well most of the time.

woot woot congrats man hope she turns out awesome for ya, just one question though when you guys say bend it over do you just take the top of the plant and bend it over and tie it down ?? is there a chance of the plant snaping in half when you do this?? sorry just never done this before and iv only had one harvest so far lol

Latest posts

Back