Thirsty Girl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello SubmarineGirl. Your crop is looking wonderful. Have fun growing.
Thank you so much. I’m just waiting around now for my trichomes to ripen a bit so I can harvest them
C1B26CC8-B648-4C61-9ECA-9B4A343363B6.jpeg
DCECFF4D-8C5D-45CA-8C80-E6254EB73F0C.jpeg

Yes the soil is hungry for the sugar, maybe my girls just love the sweet soil then. I read a little on that and decided to give it a try after reaching out to others who have used it. No it’s not organic as far as I know but no preservatives either. The only ingredient is molasses. It’s unsulphured and the same molasses I use on a hot biscuit hey just noticed NON GMO too. View attachment 285610
Boy or girl? My guess is girl cuz she's lovin the sugar 😆

In all seriousness tho, that is great molasses. Microbes like it. If you can get blackstrap tho, the Microbes will love it!
I’m sure they sell blackstrap at the Whole Foods store nearby. although it’s a bit strong on my biscuit, I may purchase a jar for my next bloom session.

Great Job, Dang the torpedoes full speed ahead
Thanks rosterman. Thanks to all y’all’s help and confidence to get me thru it. my Submarine skills didn’t bring a lot to the table in this venture. My next questions will be about drying and curing I’m sue as well as when I can finally try a small sample of them. 😊 really looking forward to that first twist…

Latest posts

Back