This Is A Nice Place

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitviper

Reaction score
greetings friends...
i am proud to be a new member here at this great and Resourceful
forum.I have been a med user/ closet cultivator for 18 years.i enjoy many types of strains whether they be indica or sativa,but hybrids and crosses are my absolute favorites.ebb/flow hydroponics is my preferred method of propagation with either cuttings or from seed.the system i use consist of a 3X3'table,my substrates are rockwool blocks set upon net baskets with hydroton.general-hydroponics flora series 3 part nutrients,a PL light systems 430 watt hps ballast using either a son-agro or hortilux enhanced spectrum bulbs,my wife is also a med user.cannabis helps ease the symptoms she endures from multiple sclerosis.i use it to help me cope with Tinnitus and migraine attacks.of all of the harsh medications my wife and i have been prescribed to over the years that only give temporarily relief not to mention the side effects,this miraculous plant is the only substance that truly helps consistently and reliably,regularly without any side effects whatsoever.but of course you folks already knew that...the state that i reside in does not recognize or allow legal use of medical cannabis yet,but i hope that eventually it will modify its laws to allow people to medicate legally,but i am not holding my breath waiting....this is the "bible belt"....

Welcome to MP, we are glad you are here and glad you have found help for you and your wife. See you on the boards.

thanks for the welcome,there are many talented gardeners here,a great wealth of resource and help from this nice community to learn more from you fine folks.

sincerely
pitviper

Welcome to MP pitviper...always nice to hear how our beloved plant helps those in need of it. It's a shame that it comes with the cost of being labeled a criminal by our very own government. Hopefully enough brave peeps will stand up to all the bullshit and lies and things will change for the better.

Sparks to fires glow! Crackle and a launch always drawin attention. Glad yual catch spark.

BWD

Welcome to the MP! Great to see another seasoned hand fold into the fray!

Welcome to MP. The hardest part of your journey is now over, and that is finding us!

Welcome aboard!
It's always nice to log in and see a new member that's excited to be here. This is probably one of the best forums around wether we discuss MMJ or just ** with eachother.
Hope to see ya stick around! Can't wait to see some pic's of that setup, sounds very nice.. How well is that 430w working out for you?
stay safe!

Good looking buds there Viper

Thanks MR1,
i also apologize for the obnoxiously over sized photos.

Latest posts

Back