Advertise On Marijuana Passion

THIS IS A NO ADVERTISING SITE:

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
THIS IS A NO ADVERTISING FORUM, UNLESS THE OWNER GETS THAT AD AT THE TOP FILLED.

I have been deleting avatars that are nothing but business logos, and I have replaced them with the center of the forum logo. I have also just banned 20 that signed up made their logo and never posted. I will be cleaning house more.

So, if you have a logo that was changed, find something else but do NOT put your business logo in an avatar or a link in your profile or signature. I will find it and ban you.

I hate to be this strong about it, but this is a NO ADVERTSING site.

Chad.Westport

Reaction score
What if it is not an actual business, something that makes no money or has no meaning outside of an easy identifier of the person it represents? That is my case. It's like why people have pink hair, you're easy to find in a crowd. I have no links, never have ever mentioned what my avatar is or advertised for anything I'm involved in.

Is there room in this rule to work with cases like mine? Its not a company, its my identity.

Chad.Westport

Reaction score
If needed, I can remove the letters from the image and then it is simply an icon from a pop culture TV show of the 90's. I'll sit tight, enjoy your stone :) Don't make me the buzzkill ;)

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hi all, another day. And Chad. I think you and putembk made a good compromise. The main reason for that big headline post is that there are so many that have registered, put in an advertising avatar, put a link in their profile and NEVER post to contribute any good information, and we just cannot allow the advertising. There are some issues that the owner and his lawyer knows. It may be due to not being legal everywhere. If I've told you in a PM not to advertise, and then I see the avatar and link , I get a bit hot and bothered.

I hope you can understand the nitch I'm trying to stop without our good members having a bad "trip" here given by me.

Chad.Westport

Reaction score
I 100% understand what you all are trying to avoid by taking this stance. I wouldn't like to feel that the thing I put a lot of time and effort into is just being used as an advertising platform by bots or non active community members. It's disrespectful.

Thank you for your understanding and compromise. And thank you to the other members / moderators who are familiar with my intentions here.

I would be absolutely fine if you wanted to delete all of the messages regarding this, as to not cause confusion for future users.

I'll get on my other computer and fix my avatar image. I'll have it fixed within 24 hours, but feel free to replace it with the Passion pic for now. Thank you again

bigsur51

Reaction score
any chance I can advertise ?

with the covid , a friend of mine has some coffee shoppe girls who are now having to work on Colfax instead of the Shoppe

just asking for a friend

30C03AA2-A399-4FA4-845E-F4C8F9D1FA3B.jpeg

Latest posts