This is a problem I could use ideas for

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullcandy

Reaction score
Hello I use a grow tent and I flush the plants in there plus when I water I give it enough water that it comes out the bottom of the container I use an I then have to soak it up to remove it from the tent floor my issue is it stays under the pot for a long time I have to lift one side to get the water out from underneath, I’m looking for an idea that will elevate the pot so I can just wipe clean instead of having to lift it to get what’s trapped underneath? I thought egg crates but I still can’t get underneath that so I need suggestions. Any ideas for this

Put your pot on this
20221127_070754.jpg

With a catch pan underneath.

Keep it Simple man... Find some plastic drip trays to set your pots in, when you water, stop over watering so much. No reason for it, Flush them in a tub, but really no reason to if you feed correctly and not over feed. plants can only take up so much nutrients.. much of which is in the soil you buy.. it's more about using the correct nutrients at the correct time.

Drip trays will catch the excess and then as the plant dries a bit it will such it up..

If your set in your ways... invest in a large turkey baster to remove the fluids.. muwahahaha

I've just used pot saucers, like these, for years. Works perfectly. Those aren't the ones I have but, same idea. Really all you need.

I see this is old news at this point though...

Upside down milk crate , nice and strong with aluminum turkey or chicken pans (cheap One from supermarket)
1676051462101.png
PUT IT ON ITS SIDE SO TRAY CAN BE EASILY ACCESSED to dump

Upside down milk crate , nice and strong with aluminum turkey or chicken pans (cheap One from supermarket)
View attachment 319682PUT IT ON ITS SIDE SO TRAY CAN BE EASILY ACCESSED to dump
What ever comes in these crates ,I would want to be the owner of what ever company it is.
If you need these crates to ship your shit EVERY ONE IN THE WORLD has stolen one.
They found 37 on top of the Himalayan mountains . Dr Field Marshal Idia Amin had 90

These are the actual saucers I use. They're really good. Going on 8 years since I bought them and they're still in perfect shape. Other than the one I ran over with my power wheelchair, and that one is still perfectly usable.

Of course, one of these is the ultimate step in protecting the bottom of the tent and being able to control water overflow in there. I put them in my tents shortly after setting them up. Down to one tent now but, that's beside the point. Can't imagine not having it.

🔗's inserted!

☠️

Last edited:
Keep it Simple man... Find some plastic drip trays to set your pots in, when you water, stop over watering so much. No reason for it, Flush them in a tub, but really no reason to if you feed correctly and not over feed. plants can only take up so much nutrients.. much of which is in the soil you buy.. it's more about using the correct nutrients at the correct time.

Drip trays will catch the excess and then as the plant dries a bit it will such it up..

If your set in your ways... invest in a large turkey baster to remove the fluids.. muwahahaha
Dollar stores and goodswill is wear I surf and turf for stuffs

Latest posts

Back