this is horrible...you have to read

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grownincali420

Reaction score
so my duplex is being inspected by the city this week to make sure its "up to code"..meaning my landlord and a city official will be inspecting my entire spot..this is hell..im going to have to cut my babies at 5 weeks flowering...im near tears on this one, but i dont know what else to do

Oh man, early smoke! Thats ***** dude. Well you should call all your friends so they help you smoke that right away!!!

thats what i was thinking...im just scared to be transporting them when theyre so large..and i dont know anyone that is down with it that i can trust to move them to their spot.

im pulling my hair out...even considered hiding them outdoors and doing them outdoor for a few days.

i would just really hate to cut these early

Do you know what up to code means?? What will they inspect and I bet theres somewhere where you can put them like a closet where there is nothing to inspect, there will be places they dont look

nah, its in a closet right now, but there needs to be some electrical work done in the same bedroom...theres going to be a few things that need fixing, and he'll probably be in and out of there for at least a week, the smell alone would give it away

i wanted to put it in my storage unit, but theres no power...and the storage is in my mothers name so i wouldnt want her at risk

Ya thats smart and respectful. Well get em outside if you can. You know no one that would help you out, maybe give them a portable light and tell them you'll give them a little thats enticing.

everyone either lives at home, or i cant trust them..either with theft or just messing with them..

but i know in the long run, it would be better than nothing..

Grownincali420 said:
so my duplex is being inspected by the city this week to make sure its "up to code"..meaning my landlord and a city official will be inspecting my entire spot..this is hell..im going to have to cut my babies at 5 weeks flowering...im near tears on this one, but i dont know what else to do

As the renter of the property, usually you have the right to say yes or no as to the day that your landlord can come to your house. Why don't you ask them to delay it for a week? :hubba:

Or if you've already agreed to it, then just move your babies out for the time landlord will be there... :D

well i find out in the morning how long i get to stall him out

hopefully it will be a while but like i said..with all the stuff we need fixed, theyll be in and out of here for at least a week fixing things

Wow just looked up the code rules for rentals is cali...holy crap!!!!
Here in my state, after the residence is built the city inspector checks it then poof gone to never be seen from again. The rest are private inspectors. Used for selling or re-fi/second mortage kinda thing.
As far as inspection here they check the plumbing, kitchen, smoke alarms and ask if anything needs fixed. Then poof gone for another year. Had mine in the closet closed my bedroom door they did there thing and left.
I would either do the outside thing or just move em to storage. Cutting that early will be hardly worth it. You need at least 2 more weeks.
Good luck man!!! hope it works out for you. Early AM run with em covered should do the trick to the storage unit.
Do not put the plants in your attic either...the inspector will be going up there.

Grownincali420 said:

If you rent a full size van you can put them in there at night.

Now that is a killer idea. Get a Uhaul van, or trailer run an extension cord out to it,and you are all set until the smoke clears.

Or if you can just put them in your car if they will fit. Got a garage?

Celebrity Bob said:
Or if you can just put them in your car if they will fit. Got a garage?
News article on that idea a month or so back bro....pictures on even yahoo. :p

Latest posts

Back