this is horrible...you have to read

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your going to get your self caught with some of those ideas. your more likely to get away with just leaving them out in the back yard then storing in a Uhaul outfront with power cords?????? sheesh......where did i hear about frozen corpses in regrigerated box truck with power cords runn'n to it????

got any ailments? and do you live in "one of those" states?

I dunno how tall your plats are, but just stick em in the trunk of your car for a day with all your equipment, put them in a box, or put a plastic bag over them if your scared of people seeing you take them to your car....

allgrownup said:
your going to get your self caught with some of those ideas. your more likely to get away with just leaving them out in the back yard then storing in a Uhaul outfront with power cords?????? sheesh......where did i hear about frozen corpses in regrigerated box truck with power cords runn'n to it????

got any ailments? and do you live in "one of those" states?

I only said rent a truck not plug it in.This is only one day:rolleyes:

The chord was for if you had to run the lights,and if its only for a day or two I doubt it will draw much attention. You guys get way to paranoid

SFC said:
The chord was for if you had to run the lights,and if its only for a day or two I doubt it will draw much attention. You guys get way to paranoid

Paranoid Good;) cord no:D

good luck,,,,be real careful,,,,you can always start another grow,,,,,but not if you get busted moving your plants trying to hide them ,,,im not saying kill them just be careful brother again good luck,,,p,l,r

I would say, lock the door and explain your gf spent the night and she works nights, so she's sleeping.. they can check the room tomorrow. when tomorrow comes, switch them to another room...?
'invasion of privacy' is quite a big problem now, but try and pull it off if you think it's the safest and easiest way.

good luck, wish I had something better to tell you.

choking_victim said:
I would say, lock the door and explain your gf spent the night and she works nights, so she's sleeping.. they can check the room tomorrow. when tomorrow comes, switch them to another room...?
'invasion of privacy' is quite a big problem now, but try and pull it off if you think it's the safest and easiest way.

good luck, wish I had something better to tell you.

That sounds like a great idea.
If they do have to come back a few times, go buy some tall cardboard boxes for transportation. Just try not to asphyxiate them. I guess you could rent a storage place or even a cheap hotel room for a few days.

well heres an update..the landlord and his contractor will be coming through within the week, then i suppose it will take until monday or tuesday for the repairs..the inspector should come by within 1-2 days after that..

but as for right now,theyve been re-located without any problems.have them at an alternate indoor location and pumped some stress relief into them from the move and theyre looking good

Well that's great news. Glad everything worked out for ya. ;)

Latest posts

Back