This is Le Mans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parcero

Viajero
Reaction score
Hola

Finally starting this ebb&flow.

Only 2 clones, one each in 70l buckets filled with LECA. GH 3 part nutes, additional PK for flowering, magnesium and calcium. Need to buy some silica and I think that should do it more or less.
Lights will be a combination of HPS and MH, dont know excatly how many but I'm thinking around 1200w for these two should be ok, hanged vertically.

They grew first new tiny leaves yesterday so the vegging has begun.
Plan is to veg these two till the end of the month, should be tree sized by then and flip 'em and have a look how big they really grow.

Strain is kind a unknown. They're clones from seed that was supposed to be autoflowering plant but it totally missed the autoflowering gene. Im flowering that plant now and it's been in 12/12 for 67 days now and looks like its going atleast 2 weeks more. If more than 2 weeks then I have to concider flipping these two in this ebb&flow earlier.

Welcome to Le Mans.

Parcero

P9050114.JPG

P9050117.JPG

:ciao:

Mojo for the Grow

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

:yeahthat: best of luck to ya brother

Hey

Thanks for the mojo and luck 4u2sm0ke and load3dic3.

Update with couple of pics, not much to update.
Some growth but not much actually, kind a hoped a bit more, its been only 3 days but still...

Light situation, one of them has a 150w HPS and the other one is enjoying the light of a 400w MH at the moment. This will change shortly when I place one 400w MH in between them. My growroom needs some organizing and it will be organized and lights placed properly as soon as possible, a bit more tuning and it should be ready.

Ph 5.7-6.0 and EC .535.
Im having problems with rez temperatures, its up to +23-24 celcius. Im trying to get a fan inside the rez to blow cooler air to the surface, maybe it helps a bit. Unfortunately I have such a small freezers in this place that I cant freeze bottles of water to put in.

I'm gifted to screw these things up:) , any ebb or hydro gurus out there having an occaisional look, your advices are welcome.

P9080122.JPG

P9080125.JPG

SmokeMyPiece said:
If you do run into high res temps:
-1Gal of water
-1Liter of ice
-small cooler
-Extra air line
View attachment 174042
Run some extra air line (looped a couple times) thru the jug of water before going to the air stone in the res. Now, keeping this outside the heated area, the pump pulls cool air, cools down further thru the water, then introduces colder air to the res.
Works for my 5gal buckets.. Couldnt hurt for 70L

Thanks for the tip SmokeMyPiece, I might give it a go.

I just drilled a hole to the wall, now I have flexible ducting from that hole to my reservoir and a small computerfan blowing air to the surface. Lets see if it helps.
When it gets cold, for sure this will do.

I have tried to rely on my memory without results, what a surprise, so now I try to write everything here to remind me.

I topped that rez with fresh rainwater +nutes and magnesium and raised the EC to .615.

How big is your rez? Whats your temp like in the grow area?

I would not worry about that rez temp too much, in ebb and flow air gets to your roots when the water is drained away its why airstones are not used in ebb and flow.

Revegging takes some time, by the end of the month you will just be going.

Hi Growdude.

My rez is quite big 1100 liter. One of those squre, plastic container inside a grate, bolted to a pellette. Not full at the moment. Now less than 200l nutrient solution. This solution I will dump later but after I try not to, jus topping it. When they get going I will fill it more ofcourse. I cant fill it all the way to the top, thou. I had to drill hole just above the middle of it for hoses.

Grow room temps go up to +28 in a day time and quite often above. Then I swich a light off for few hours. Night time 25-28 but getting cooler now. Fan died, leaving me with 1 and small ones. Poor air movement, fanwise. Good exhaust. Getting more fans tomorrow afternoon, I hope.

Fan works. Rez temp came down to +17 celcius. It will swing up but lets see how much.

Some vegging happening. More in first bucket than in second. Could be something to do with the speed of draining the buckets after the pump turns off. Need to put second set of overflow hoses so I can open the tap a bit more and speed up the draining.

Topped up with slightly stronger nutes, EC now .75 or so.
Ph around 6, going to check again shortly, Ph meter is playing tricks again. Temps in the rez 16.8celcius.

P1020788.JPG

P1020789.JPG

Small update

Flushed and changed the nutrient solution last night.
Ph was up over 7 this morning, fixed now. Nute solution a bit mild, around .64, will make it stronger tonight.
Temps staying under control in the room and in the rez aswell.
Finally the other one is starting to grow.
Too tired now to put second overflow now, small nap and then I go in again.
Lights hurts eyes and gives me a headache, I'm wearing sunglasses and a cap everytime I manage to find them.

Couple of pics.

IMG_1165 (456x640).jpg

IMG_1166 (480x640).jpg

Flipped yesterday.

A bit earlier that was the plan, these will flower for looooong time.

Never ever ever never buy anything anymore from Adva. Super mierda Ph meters!!!!!! I have to leave tomorrow for few days and my Ph is something, dont know what! Have to estimate it with the Ph drops and they are not too accurate at all.

Added more light.

Pic is day on of flower.

IMG_1172 (480x640).jpg

IMG_1173 (480x640).jpg

They have grown.

Added second overflow hoses thursday, now filling and draining faster. The second plant was growing much slower so I though maybe this could be the case. I think it has grown a bit better since.

I raised the EC a bit today to about 1.3 and gave also 37ml of 30% H2O2. Ph usually between 5.8 - 6.0. Occaisionally I drop it down to 5.5.

Kensington avenue was much bigger when flipped and is showing already some flowers. These are clones from same mother but these are behind of forming flowers even thou they were flipped same time.

IMG_1251 (480x640).jpg

IMG_1252 (480x640).jpg

Added magnesium, from ppm 607 to 769. Ph 5.8

No signs of yellowing with these yet but every other plant has shown at this time so I decidet to give these some, maybe I can avoid seeing discoloration with these.

No fun.

My guess is K or Ca.

Srayed with both.

Added both in rez.

IMG_1266 (640x480).jpg

IMG_1267 (480x640).jpg

IMG_1269 (480x640).jpg

IMG_1270 (640x480).jpg

IMG_1271 (480x640).jpg

Latest posts

Back