This is Le Mans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Le Mans aint working properly:confused2: :confused:

This sucks.

IMG_1308 (480x640).jpg

The only thing i can think of, as im not a hydro guy but what kind of light are you using? Is it a standard 400 mh ballast/bulb setup or a diy thing? They look all lanky and stretched ,makes me think light. ??

Thanks for visiting Solanero and PuffinNugs

Yeah, sativas grow a bit lanky sometimes...

I doubt lights beeing the problem here, theres one 150w HPS, one 250w MH and one 400w MH giving light to this plant, not really a lots of light but sufficient for one plant for sure.

I want to change the whole nutrient solution but I need to flush couple of other plants pronto so I'm not sure if I have enough water for all that.

Damn Pacero, I really feel bad about what you arte going through this grow. Perhaps you should get back into DIRT. This whole hydro thingy seems kinda iffy to me. I'm just scared to think further though -- you will get it figured out -- I read a lot -- some of the things I read say that to treat roots in flower mode is like revedging -- I don't know. If it ain't going right what can you do -- keep trying.

Thanks for kind words and support HemperFi

I wont do hydro over here again before there's an iron separation unit in this place and I dont really see it coming. Maybe a couple of 20l buckets max but nothing more. I dont actually see myself growing in this location anymore at all, things have changed quite a bit over here.

Now I'm very interested about organic growing. I want to try that. Buy a LED light and swing myself to the tropics... ;)

Change of nute solution.

I measured like it says on the bottles, all 3 parts included. I didn't know GH3's labeled solution is half weaker than Lucas formula or Useless formula. Ppm is only 450. I will let it stay like this for half a day or so and then check Ph again, add H2O2 and let run another half. Tomorrow I decide if I boost the solution or not.

good luck on your grow parcero! I hope your babies get straightened out with the quickness!

I doubt lights beeing the problem here, theres one 150w HPS, one 250w MH and one 400w MH giving light to this plant, not really a lots of light but sufficient for one plant for sure.

That should be plenty of light for one plant, depending how far away they are.
But something just does not seem right:confused2: Your plants should be a pretty good size, not thin and spindly. Up the ppm's.
Do you have slimy roots or something that you are going to use h2O2?

Good luck on your grow

Hi daku and pcduck

Lights are as close as they can. But my excact thoughts, something aint right. For the whole time they've been in Le Mans Ph has been pretty steady, buckets fill quick and do drain so aswell, I believe. Something is wrong in the intake of nutes I'm guessing now. Pretty much any ppm what I had while building it up from 100 did stay pretty much same. Never really any big drops or rises. Ppms were around 670 before the change for few days. Dropped down from 760 or so because I think I saw/see signs from too much N.
h202 is just occaisional for preventing root problems and stuff. My res is not light-tight. I use rainwater.

Growth-wise this is still retarted.

Ph and ppms stays where they are, 5.8ph and 469ppm. ?? Ppms should go down in my opinion when this low.

Still completely green. Earlier signs of too much N still present. I find this odd, all others, in soil are at this time turning yellow. But this is way behind on budding compared to those in soil, odd again.

Added 25ml PK13/14.

Ppm's still rising slowly, Ph steady.:confused2:

It flowers differently than in soil. Half the size compared to soil so far.:confused2:

I dont get it.

Unwanted bonus crap, hermed on me already.:hairpull:

IMG_1319 (480x640).jpg

IMG_1320 (480x640).jpg

IMG_1321 (480x640).jpg

IMG_1322 (480x640).jpg

Bad luck with the hermie. Strange it should be bigger in hydro right ?

GoodLuck :aok:

By the time im flowering my PPM is 1200-1500

I think you need to invest more into you setup, lights (not an LED) and good ventilation, good PH meter.

What was the timeing on the flood and drain cycles?

Growdude said:
By the time im flowering my PPM is 1200-1500

I think you need to invest more into you setup, lights (not an LED) and good ventilation, good PH meter.

What was the timeing on the flood and drain cycles?

Thanks for visiting growdude.

Lights I have plenty, all MH or HPS, no LEDs here. For air movement I have 2 good sized duct inline fans and some fans to make plants move. 2 electronic Ph metes, one Adwa and one Milwaukee + 2 different kind of liquid Ph testers, just to be sure. And 1 EC meter.
So I reckon I got these parts sorted out.

Looks like I just cant make this ebb in this location work this time for some reason.

OK, check this.

From the very start I have struggled to getthe Ppms correct and to make the plants grow fast and big like they should in hydro.

In my earlier hydro tests and studies I found that if the adjusted EC drops the solution is too weak and if it rises it's too strong, more or less, yes?

I started mild and went slowly up the whole time and in every single adjustment, no matter what the EC was it was always a bit higher the next time checked.
I went like this all the way up 800ppm or something. Not always just rising the EC but sometimes making it weaker again and same thing, next time checked it was always a but higher. Untill I dumped it and started all over again.

Whole time my Ph was very steady, only small adjustment needed occaisionally.

Plants never really did the growth what I expected.

Now that only thing thats been steady,Ph has started to drop quite fast.

In this nute solution what I have now running the EC is still low but I'm getting it up like before just to see if theres a reading the plant likes, doesnt seem like thou.

I came back from few days visit to the city and this is how its been since:

29.10 Ph 5.1 (down from 5.6) and Ppm 486 (up from 477)

30.10 Ph 5.2 (down from 5.6) and Ppm 492 (up from 486), added a bit PK13/14

31.10 Ph 5.3 (down from 5.6) and Ppm 511, added GH3 nutes new Ppm 591

1.11 Ph 5.3?, not 100% sure (down from 5.6-5.7).

12h later

1.11 Ph 5.4 (down from 5.7) Ppm 597

12h later

2.11 Ph 5.0 (down from 5.7) Ppm 609

This is where I'm now. Now I rised the Ph to 6.1 and will see where it is after 12h.

I found out/read that sometimes the Ph starts to drop after flipping and changing to flowering nutrients because it takes all the N in this time and theres less of it, or something. And I actually experinced this on earlier in other place and got it settled by adding N.
This cant be the case here. It's mid flowering now and the plant is very green. I actually gave this one too much N at the beginning of flowering and I think there still might be too much of it.

Any ideas????

Thanks

It has grown a bit by the way.

IMG_1328 (640x480).jpg

IMG_1329 (640x480).jpg

IMG_1330 (480x640).jpg

12h later Ph 5.8 (down from 6.1) and Ppm went up tp 652.

Anyways, I could not get anymore GH3 part nutes so I bought Cannas 2 part flowering nutes. Need to change the whole nutrient solution pronto.

If someone over there has used these nutes and is willing to give me a helping hand then please, now is good time for that.

How should I start, what ppm and Ph? I obey.

Thanks

I just realised that this katoey hasn't shed a single leaf.

This has never happened to me before.

It unreal how green it is and how even the shade is all around. It's about halfway of flowering.

In that pic on post above you can see some colas. Not monster colas but anyway, colas. Theres 9 of them bigger size on it.

Update

New solution. Canna seems to work ok.

This puts out so many nanners I never seen before. But I havent found a single one that has matured to open.

Slowly getting fatter.

IMG_1340 (635x640).jpg

IMG_1341 (640x557).jpg

I've been a lot away last couple of weeks, only visiting my room briefly every couple of days to check Ph and to adjust it a bit. Forgot to buy buffers for my Ph meter so I'm relying on drops now. No good. I'm seeing discolored and ill looking leaves. Wont do anything to it till I'm sure what my Ph is.

3weeks to go. Instruction in Cannas site said add PK13/14 today. I did.

Latest posts

Back