This is to all you "cool" people out there.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, i guess for you guys, i can turn down the kill-o-meter...

all headshops are able to ship to US, as long ad a bong or pipe dont have resin, its just a pipe, if it has resin, its paraphinelia,lol.

MMilitiaR said:
all headshops are able to ship to US, as long ad a bong or pipe dont have resin, its just a pipe, if it has resin, its paraphinelia,lol.
MMilitiaR, I gotta tell you man, you have got to quit tellin people shit about the law man. You obviously don't know what the **** you're talking about.

Any commonly accepted items that are recognised as items used commonly for smoking da dope is ******* paraphinelia. PERIOD. The ******* cops catch you with it used or not, you're going to ******* jail man. Don't goddamned ******* act like you know different.

Now I don't know why or where you're ******* coming from, but I do give a **** when you start telling people shit that can get their ass thrown in a ******* jail man. Quit acting like you know what the **** you're talking about. YOU DON'T.

Now damnit, just don't say anything if you don't know what it is you're talking about.

If I need to follow your ass around the goddamned forum and correct every goddamned thing you lie about, then I will. Stop it man. Enough is ******* enough.

Don't even talk shit to me about your ******* little gun man. If you piss me off, I'll come stick that little piece of shit up your lying little ass.

Just sign off, and join in another name man. I swear I will follow your lying little bullshit ass all over this goddamn forum.

GET THE **** REAL.

Hick, if you like, delete this and every post this lying little ********** has made. He's finally got my goddamned temper blown.

Little bastard is going to get someone thrown in a ******* jail with his bullshit.

Sorry Hick. Someone had to say it.

Damn, stoney. thought you had a bad ticker. Better smoke a bowl and don't let these youngins get you riled up. (I know you dying to get a switch and tan their little asses :D ). but watch the ticker man. ;)

Stoney Bud said:
MMilitiaR, I gotta tell you man, you have got to quit tellin people shit about the law man. You obviously don't know what the **** you're talking about.

Any commonly accepted items that are recognised as items used commonly for smoking da dope is ******* paraphinelia. PERIOD. The ******* cops catch you with it used or not, you're going to ******* jail man. Don't goddamned ******* act like you know different.

Now I don't know why or where you're ******* coming from, but I do give a **** when you start telling people shit that can get their ass thrown in a ******* jail man. Quit acting like you know what the **** you're talking about. YOU DON'T.

Now damnit, just don't say anything if you don't know what it is you're talking about.

If I need to follow your ass around the goddamned forum and correct every goddamned thing you lie about, then I will. Stop it man. Enough is ******* enough.

Don't even talk shit to me about your ******* little gun man. If you piss me off, I'll come stick that little piece of shit up your lying little ass.

Just sign off, and join in another name man. I swear I will follow your lying little bullshit ass all over this goddamn forum.

GET THE **** REAL.

Hick, if you like, delete this and every post this lying little ********** has made. He's finally got my goddamned temper blown.

Little bastard is going to get someone thrown in a ******* jail with his bullshit.

Sorry Hick. Someone had to say it.
whats up SB. i see he finally got to ya. here is a special smiley face for ya. :D

000_0189.jpg

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
whats up SB. i see he finally got to ya. here is a special smiley face for ya. :D
Thanks man, I had to blow the pic up to see that those are all MJ seeds.

Thanks, I needed that.

Latest posts

Back