This is to all you "cool" people out there.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Stoney Bud

This ones for you.

ThisOnesForYou.JPG

Nice Table.. Under The Bowl... Soild Oak??? hehe.. sorry i notice the odd things.

pranicfever said:
Nice Table.. Under The Bowl... Soild Oak??? hehe.. sorry i notice the odd things.
Yeah, it's a portable bar. I can roll it from room to room. Two shelfs, towel rack on the end, drawer to keep my stash in.

I like that table.

what did you do break a cigarette up in that pipe .lol

whats the knife for stoney???????? id say its fer the first person who thies to snatch that there pipel lol

high in the sky said:
whats the knife for stoney???????? id say its fer the first person who thies to snatch that there pipel lol
It's always layin around. Just thought it evened out the pic

yeah, lemme guess *powers up part of brain that recognizes all weapons* its a knife hmm, yes, has the trademark brass cutlets on the end, and looks extremely old model, its a CASE, tell me if im right, cause if it is, its probably worth something, case makes knives for rich people who cant stand seeing a huge smith and wesson titanium combat knife, tell me, im getting impatient,lol

Just a tidbit of useless info malitia. Zippo lighters and Case knives are owned by the same corporation. Just thought I would throw that out there.

In Pennsylvania you can tour both manuf. plants. Pretty neat. I went through it, you can even get knives at discount (if the factory is still open, been years since I was there.).

MMilitiaR said:
yeah, lemme guess *powers up part of brain that recognizes all weapons* its a knife hmm, yes, has the trademark brass cutlets on the end, and looks extremely old model, its a CASE, tell me if im right, cause if it is, its probably worth something, case makes knives for rich people who cant stand seeing a huge smith and wesson titanium combat knife, tell me, im getting impatient,lol
Hey kid, can you say anything without bringing violence into it.? This thread was aimed at cool people. Cool people talk about something other than violence.

Chill out.

That smoke set up reminds me of something. I was skimming the forums looking at pics. I saw a similar set up, a bowl neatly packed with some dank, a nice weed try and a special lighter. I recognized all that stuff from a friend of a friend’s house. He had the same set bowl same try and table! LOLz I don't know him much but he always had great buds. Now I'm thinking that he's growing hydro... Wow. Small world. Im going to find that post agian.

sicnarf said:
That smoke set up reminds me of something. I was skimming the forums looking at pics. I saw a similar set up, a bowl neatly packed with some dank, a nice weed try and a special lighter. I recognized all that stuff from a friend of a friend’s house. He had the same set bowl same try and table! LOLz I don't know him much but he always had great buds. Now I'm thinking that he's growing hydro... Wow. Small world. Im going to find that post agian.
I'm the tall short fat skinny blond bald leggless guy standing in the corner. There can't be two of us!

Damn Stoney, that matches the description of a girl I used to date.

whats up. can i join the party SB i brought my own.:D

000_0158.jpg

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
whats up. can i join the party SB i brought my own.:D
You're in man! Damn good lookin bud! It looks like you've worn the crome off those hemos man! hahahahahaaha

Latest posts

Back