This is what's growing on.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Squidy, haven't seen you in a while, thank you for stopping in. I am really liking the nurse larry.

its looks like its going to be a good yielder.. Pink Mamma dad x ??mom=nurse larry???

Rosy, they should put you in charge of growing all the weed in Washington. You are a master's master grower. Can you imagine a few thousand acres of "Rosebuds Best, Nurse Larry?" Looks absolutely stellar -- as usual.

What you grow is truly inspirational.

Peace

Squidy,Nurse larry is from a clone only Medicine woman. I ran her for four years, then planted Larry og kush and got all boys so that is the cross. Drft named it Nurse Larry. She is a night time smoke and we tried her for the first time on Christmas eve, my daughter and I loved it. It is fun stuff. Thanks squidy.

Hemper, so nice to see you. You say the nicest things. Made my day. But, you my friend on the first grow were truly inspirational. Thanks Hemper for coming by.

Boy, long time no show up..

My grow got out of hand. I cloned 6 nurse larry and they all took. They veged too long, so i put them all, everything from my house outside in the back yard in their pots.
DSCF1884.JPG

I harvested a Bubba Mama and a pineapple express today. This is the bubba:
DSCF1877.JPG

I am not an outside grower, but it is way too hot in the grow rooms and I can't see cooling the whole house for the plants, so I will dose them with the new stuff I have to deter the thirps and mites and see how it goes. Send me mojo please. I guess this means we won't be entertaining anyone but family and the couple of people that know. Oh well, i can deal with that.

Wow good looking as always rose...those r some big plants for the smart pots. I was w o wondering if u intended on flowering them out In those or do u have holes in mind? Or bigger pots maybe...

Did i hear someone say Larry, I remember all the males Rose, the plants look great. dont forget, once they go outside they stay outside.
i dont know what medicine woman looks like but they look just like Larry to me.

Mountain Man, I am going to flower in the 5 gallon pots they are in. They are really big plants, i had to veg way to long as no room in the flower room. I will keep adding soil and amendments to them. We will see how it goes. Thanks for stopping in.

7G, Thanks for the mojo...need it.

Dman, i am so glad you stopped by to tell me they look like Larry. That is great news. I still have some Larry pollen in a baggie, i might bring in one of the girls and pollinate one lady, then those seeds would be 3/4 larry 1/4 MW, right? Again, really nice to see you.

Your buds are a mirror of your beautiful soul, Rosy -- mojo flowing your way in waves of cosmic bliss....

Peace

Everything looks so wonderful Rose! I don't know much about breeding, but it seems like it should be 3/4 Larry if you did that. I sure would like to be able to put plants outside. I really think I need to move to an mmj state....

Move here, i need plumbing and a new stoner girlfriend, not that your a stoner...lol

I used the new systemic for all bugs to go away, the rosemary one that Hemper has used. I hope it works outside, it sure did inside.

Rosebud said:
Move here, i need plumbing and a new stoner girlfriend, not that your a stoner...lol

I used the new systemic for all bugs to go away, the rosemary one that Hemper has used. I hope it works outside, it sure did inside.

What do you mean "not a stoner"....I earned that title and I am proud of it.

lookin great rose :)
love the companion planting with the middle nurse larry ;)

Maybe one day I'll get to move mine out to the yard........ the pineapple express is gonna be yummy.
:48:

Rosebud said:
then those seeds would be 3/4 larry 1/4 MW, right? .

Sounds about right to me Rose. they look great!!:icon_smile:

Dman thanks, and also, thank you for encouraging me to pollinate with the Larry.

420 Newbie, this is the what I was trying to tell you about cutting the lower branches up from the bottom.DSCF1907.JPG

Latest posts

Back