This is Wild--The Solar Flares

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Hemp Goddess

My daughter had her Biology final today. Her professor told her that because of the solar flares, you could take a broom, stand it up, find the balance point and it would stand up on its own. It is the funniest looking thing. My daughter, my niece, and I have brooms standing up by themselves in our kitchens. Give it a try.

Solar Flares 107-1.jpg

One night when I was a young whipper snapper a friend did this at my house. It then became a drinking game...whoever knocked it over ...well you get it lol. Funny thing was I woke up the next morning and it was still standing lol.

I remember when it was "the moon" that caused this :rofl:

divinecaroline.com/22323/86388-brooms-moon-halloween-hoax

Tell her to tell her professor to kick rocks. (no offense to kiksrocks);)

SSHHHHHHH over the yrs I have won 100's of beers making the bar room broom stand for the odd ball reasons

I don't get it... My broom doesnt stand........... You people are super high... I'm coming down and need to go to sleep... Ahh well

Works for me.. mines of the straw variety and hs been standing on its own for 15 mins now. I wish it would sweep, lmao!! :p

SmokinMom said:
Works for me.. mines of the straw variety and hs been standing on its own for 15 mins now. I wish it would sweep, lmao!! :p
X2 lol

:rofl: Ill take some of what u guys are smokin' ...lol. Good stuff ;)

Must be to admittin I did gos and gets my little misses dirt pusher and it did it! It be standin fur bout 20 minutes before the dog pushed it over. Didnt have camera but it be true nough works and stands likin they says.

BWD

:bong: dudes, its just a balancing act, not a trick of some sort. :rofl:

THe kitchen broom stood right up but the broom in the garage refuses to cooperate.

OGKushman said:
:bong: dudes, its just a balancing act, not a trick of some sort. :rofl:

Aw now ther yual go pokin fun of simple folk. Not much to get entertained out here in the wood pilgrem. Simple things be ammuzin simple minds ;)

BWD

i tried to make mine fly, and threw it out the back door! :D

I don't have a broom, so I just stood in the kitchen, smoked a doobie, and pretended. It was interesting until I forgot what I was doing standing in the kitchen.

Thats awesome thg i could not believe my eyes and took pic to prove it stayed there for 8 minutes and anyone checked out Jupiter and Mars stary bright in the sky.
T4

Menimeth said:
I don't have a broom, so I just stood in the kitchen, smoked a doobie, and pretended. It was interesting until I forgot what I was doing standing in the kitchen.
:rofl:

Latest posts

Back