This Place is Growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldie

Reaction score
and its doing wonderful - I am so happy to be here. :)

Ill be sure to tell others of the site, i know for a fact a well known site elsewhere is having some problems, the webmaster has left the building and theres a lot of unhappy people there. ill spread the word and see what happens :)

Well, Taniwha, tell `em to come on in! :) That would be great! :)

Taniwha said:
Ill be sure to tell others of the site, i know for a fact a well known site elsewhere is having some problems, the webmaster has left the building and theres a lot of unhappy people there. ill spread the word and see what happens :)

hmmmmm, I could very well be one of those "unhappy" people...
:(

You guys are welcome here on this forum.

If you have any suggestions or comments then please let me know. Let us all help to make this a great place.

hello marpassion.....my first comment....it's nice to see an administrator on the boards. :D...heee heeee
second, I pledge to be an asset to the community..;)
..and thanks for the welcome..hick

lol hick, the exodus is spreading in all directions!
Im a kiwi fella btw if you didnt catch on :)

Taniwha said:
lol hick, the exodus is spreading in all directions!
Im a kiwi fella btw if you didnt catch on :)

..;) I knew there were familiar faces around here somewhere....but the names,....the names must all be in "French-canadian", ehh?..
:p :p

Aye. my name's so french Canadian. Amero isn't short for american at all. Aye.

Anyway, I rekon I like this place. I can learn alot her. Plus I love, dare I say even "Wuv", weed

It sure is nice to be on a site with an active webmaster! :D

....glad I was invited & I see lots of nice folks here! ;)

I like this place.....has a good feel to it so far and that's a good thing. Could use some more emoticons though. :D

.....yah I would also like to see more emoticons. Tho not whinin here....just ya know us gurls and gadgets. :D

Welcome, all you newbies to the board! The webmaster - MarP - is great, and very present - thank God! ;)

Latest posts

Back