this seems kind off shady

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondlebanese

Reaction score
I have contacted the strain bank in san diego, to purchase some clones. there is no store front so deals are made in parking lots. you call them to place an order then they text you where to meet them. there is no picking or chooseing you take what they bring to the meeting, which is in a parking lot of their choosing. is this normally how its done? I'm a first time buyer.

Yeah I would not buy clones like that in a State that has MMJ.

I have contacted the strain bank in san diego, to purchase some clones. there is no store front so deals are made in parking lots. you call them to place an order then they text you where to meet them. there is no picking or chooseing you take what they bring to the meeting, which is in a parking lot of their choosing. is this normally how its done? I'm a first time buyer.

google weedmaps---select your city---browse the listed dispensaries for reputation/clones/strains/whatever u want---or just buy some seed from a seed bank---it really is pretty simple and it's killing me watching you struggle to fill ur grow room :48:

Man, that sounds like a great way to get robbed....:chuck:

Backstreet deals in a state with mmj is a cause to be suspicious. I would absolutely be for passing on that one.

In Cali, the counties decide how MMJ is dispensed. Many dispensaries do not have store fronts, they are delivery only. So if you buy clones, it is the only way to meet up. Its not about being shady.

Boy, as an old lady, I would certainly feel uncomfortable meeting someone on the street somewhere to buy clones. Even if it is not back-alley drug deals, it would feel like it. I am totally amazed that legit people are doing business this way....

Latest posts

Back