This thing is wild..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mutt said:
I am always looking at auction sites and found a Natgraph backlite. It sends out 6,000watts MH. running on 220V single phase. Just thought this was cool. Imagine heavily modin this thing out to work. Imagine the heat of this thing.
Holy Crap! 6 Thousand Watts! Yeah, then I would put a pickup truck bed under it and GROW some fuckin weed! I'll use the city's water tank for a resevoir and enough rockwool to pack an elephants ass.

Holy Crap!

Stoney Bud said:
Holy Crap! 6 Thousand Watts! Yeah, then I would put a pickup truck bed under it and GROW some fuckin weed! I'll use the city's water tank for a resevoir and enough rockwool to pack an elephants ass.

Holy Crap!
damn Stoney its to early for this man. you are funny as hell. i seen this and laughed my ass off.:D :D :D

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
damn Stoney its to early for this man. you are funny as hell. i seen this and laughed my ass off.:D :D :D
Now you gotta go to work with no ass!

Holy Crap man, can you imagine 6000 watts of light hitting a crop? Man!

Hey Mutt , Have you ordered from Inside Sun?? You have mentioned this web site in past posts. Im curious about quality of lights etc.You know the old saying, you get what ya pay for !

Dont you think the Giant Jump in your electric bill would raise eyebrows? I dont think you could blame it on your new giant electric toothbrush. haha
-WSA-

I am happy with my HPS from insidesun. If you have the money get the hortilux upgrade, I hear its worth it. I just use the cheapy bulb that came with mine.

Latest posts

Back