This was a clone from a female plant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hottip

HOTTIP
Reaction score
DSCN0488.JPGI moved my plants outside on May 3rd. This looks like a male to me and what is going on here, came from a mother female. If its not a male should I cut this off or let it go?

you need to kill that fast. it doesnt look like it hermied, so its a male. are ya sure it was from a female or were you just told that?

Did you preflower this? Seems to me someone scammed you for whatever reason.

So now we are all probably curious as to where you got the clone as it obviously is a full blown male.

Yep Goddess, I'm very curious as to how this came about.

Bought 7 clones from an add on Craigs List. The other 6 look good, but I don't know how you can get a male clone from a female mother.

Stress. Could have a hermie gene. If plants get stressed when flower it could do that or if its not in. A 100% dark when its on the 12 on and off

Siccmade said:
Stress. Could have a hermie gene. If plants get stressed when flower it could do that or if its not in. A 100% dark when its on the 12 on and off

Stress will cause a plant to hermie. I have never seen or heard of a clone from a true female turning into a full blown male from stress. There is something not right about this, but since the original poster has not been back, we know nothing about where this clone came from.

Ive baught clones from Craigslist that was Male..sold as females...its a hit and miss with some those flakes....I try and get clones from Dispensary now so If I have issues I have a place to go get it figured....contact the seller and ask them what the heck was this ...hope they will make right...

:48:

Latest posts

Back