Thomas 11111 first grow AK-48 revised.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SKAGITMAGIC said:
Thats it, have fun with it, its a great hobby. My topsy turvy is doing really good, I reluctant to continue the thread, its been done before, I did a little stem pinchin today, just squeeze her hard enough to crush her inner wall, without really damaging her, makes her do some wierd stuff, I've got one stem thats a inch and a half wide and 3/16th of a inch deep, single leaves growing out of her everywhere, just spasin out!! I pinched her when she was a youngster, anyway great grow.
He y man! How are ya? I have 3 Ak-48's that I have been squeezing their main stem till it's mush since they have been just a few days old. It never seemed to slow them down at all. Now at 3 weeks old you would need pliers to crush it. I read alot about how to do this and that and are trying a few to see how they work. That one seems to be a keeper.:hubba:

That's what is all about t....hve some fun and learn a thing or two. It is an awesome hobby no doubt.

Hamster Lewis said:
That's what is all about t....hve some fun and learn a thing or two. It is an hobby no doubt.
That's what I figured Hamster. That 1st grow for me was a rough one. I was on edge everytime I saw a nick on the leave. I did everything wrong:doh:Now I have learned that I was the one making it seem so hard. I'm not stressin over it anymore. I have happy roots and good nutes. Time to kick back and have some fun!:headbang2:

Latest posts

Back