Thomas 11111 first grow AK-48 revised.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured I'd share a few more pics. :watchplant:

ty.jpg

g.jpg

ytyuyu.jpg

looks good thomas. keep up the good work

my my said:
the less stress the better i hear!
I also took Hamsters and THG advice about T-5 Lights for veg.
I read somewhere that T-5's also help promote females!? don't know if it true or not yet.
as the $hit outta luck I'm doing now, i had 5 beans to start with, all 5 germed, but one of them didn't get past the seedling stage, just kind of turned to concrete and didn't grow or die, until i gave up on it basically, and put it outdoors to see if it would live or die. well after 3 weeks outside it croaked!
the other 4 seeds are all females.

I'll be tuned in to your grow! :cool:
Congrats on the females.. I have been looking into the t-5's myself but they aren't in the budget right now. Soon though. I seem to be having super results with just plain old 4 4' cool white fluoro's. I have at least 6 weeks left on my female so I figure by the time that's done my babies will be eight weeks old. I only have a 250 watt hid but she seems to be putting flowers on quick. I have my new box hook up to the air conditioner so it has been getting down to about 65 degrees at night and holding at 75 during the day. All the little leaves in the flowers are really starting to shine like someone crushed glass and glue it on there. Pretty exciting. The walls are totally covered in mylar and it seems to be helping me bounce my lumens around pretty good. I topped her a long time ago so the 2 tops were getting alot taller than the rest so I tied them down the other day so now my canopy is even enabling me to lower my light. All of my lower bud sites are really filling out nice to.

SmokeMyPiece said:
Went all Fancy ... I feel showed up now thomas :D

Seriously though, They're lookin great.
I found those packs of cups at the dollar store. I figured that ladies like to wear nice things so it should help my female to male ratio:giggle: It's to see everyone stopping in. Everyone is very welcome in my grow box:p

Roddy said:
Looks like things are going good for you, my friend, buds forming nicely!
Thanks Roddy! This are finally starting to turn around for me.

SKAGITMAGIC said:
I like it, your a natural.

Yeah feels like thomas has been a member here forever....you totally fit in here brosef. I like your style as well.;)

Thanks Hammy and SKAG. You really know how to make a guy feel at home!:48:

This is a Great site Thomas, and it is nice to feel @ home isn't it?
yours are looking Good!

my my said:
This is a Great site Thomas, and it is nice to feel @ home isn't it?
yours are looking Good!
Thanks for visitin my my. I sure feels great! Things are startin to happen with my little lady. I finally have a grasp of how everything effects another and how to bring them all in line with each other. Took a lot of help from you all and hours and hours of reading but I have it all figured out (hopefully!) :huh:

:48:

Irish said:
hey thomas, i'm prolly mistaken, and the pics are kinda blurry, but pic #14 in those tea cups look like males? i can almost make out balls in all three pics. i could be wrong and hope i am for your sake my friend. :doh:

can you post some clearer pics, maybe with the lights on would be better?

i got old eyes, so don't shoot the messenger.;) :rolleyes:
Hey Irish! How's it goin brother? I think you are seeing is the shutes starting at all their nodes. The 1st group of these AK-48 I did didn't start like these have. It must have something to do with the worm casting I amended before starting them. That and the fact that I look back and had traumatised them every way possible by this point. They are 13 days in the first close up pics on page 1 and 16 or 17 days in the pic with all three on page 2. :bong1:

Just gave ma lady a good blast of flower power, cal-mag and a tsp. of molasses. She gobbled it right up! Two days away from the 3 week mark and she seems to be very happy. I snapped a few pics while we were talking. Well, I did most of the talking. She's pretty quiet. I think the flowers are coming along good but since this is my first grow I have nothing to base the progress on. What do you think? :D

a.jpg

aa.jpg

aaa.jpg

aaaa.jpg

aaaaa.jpg

aaaaaa.jpg

them are lookin good thomas 1111, I been thinking about adding a little mollassas to the mix myself, helps the plant absorb other good stuff or something like that.I got some stuff today that novellechef was talking about, locally made nutes.

SKAGITMAGIC said:
them are lookin good thomas 1111, I been thinking about adding a little mollassas to the mix myself, helps the plant absorb other good stuff or something like that.I got some stuff today that novellechef was talking about, locally made nutes.
Thanks for stopping by. I've been reading alot about it lately. It gives the microbes something to eat and makes the medium very happy. The blue Mountain Organics I'm using is full of them. I figured I better make them happy. Thanks for the compliments about my lady. I'll extend it to her when she wakes up tomorrow :D

I started one lowryder chronic ryder feminized seed today. I have my hid tied up flowering right now so it is on 12/12. So I figured this is what I will do. My HPS is on from 530 am to 530 pm. So through that time of day I will put it in with the stronger light. When that is off I am going to move it to my veg area where it will be under 4 4' soft white fluoro's and I have 3 36 watt cfl's with reflector shields that I will also place around. It's more of just an experiment than anything. I'm keeping my expectations low. Just gonna have fun with it. :D

Thats it, have fun with it, its a great hobby. My topsy turvy is doing really good, I reluctant to continue the thread, its been done before, I did a little stem pinchin today, just squeeze her hard enough to crush her inner wall, without really damaging her, makes her do some wierd stuff, I've got one stem thats a inch and a half wide and 3/16th of a inch deep, single leaves growing out of her everywhere, just spasin out!! I pinched her when she was a youngster, anyway great grow.

Latest posts

Back