those darned mites!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUFF MONKEY

TOWELIE IS MADE OF HEMP
Reaction score
howdy all, Seems im getting my butt kicked by a bug.. I've used avaid,azamax,malathion and bayer and i STILL have movement. it is too late to spray anything else now but what do ya'll think about ladybugs?would it help to turn as few thousand loose in there? will it keep them down till harvest?:eek:

I got rid of the borg by tearing everything down and setting it on fire. It seemed that nothing was working for me either so I just destroyed and rebuilt everything

oh dear god!!!..um...hmmm...speachless..

How far into flowering are you? I have had the best luck with Forbid--available in small quantities on e-bay. Floramite is also good--also available on e-bay. I hate THE BORG!

If your still 4 weeks out and nothin is working id say get 5 no pest strips in there for 12 hours every day (night time) for 4 days and turn off every fan. Its serious stuff but it works and its 1/2 life is like 8 hours.

I was extremely successful doing forbid and floramite in conjunction with each other.. one then the other in rotation until until you have less than 4 weeks..

and clean and bomb the heck out of your space when you get it empty...

making it hard for the mites to be happy is also a step you can take by reducing temps if possible.. you'll slow 'em down a lot..

also vacuuming 'em if they are webbed in is the least intrusive way to clean 'em off.. IMO

I didn't want to put predator bugs in the garden.. no more freakin' bugs dangit!!. what if the ladybugs have parasites or something on thier little leg hairs?

this prolly all aint news to ya, but these things worked for me

parasites or something on thier little leg hairs?
never trust a woman that doesn't shave her legs!

I just got an email back from the one of the forbid sellers on ebay, selling smaller quantities.

"[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Bayer sent us a Cease and Desist order for the repackaging"

Ouch
[/FONT]

When I first started flowering I can control the mites with a no pest strip. After two weeks of flowering I wouldn't use anything I would just keep the temperature between 60 and 70 and keep the humidity down as much as I could if I've spotted a few mites I would remove with cotton balls and safer soap. whatever you do don't spray them they will taste terrible if you spray the buds

Latest posts

Back