thought id show you all the plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dubbaman

A few toke's a day.
Reaction score
WELL ITS BEEN WHILE AND THE LADIES ARE DOING THEIR THING WITH THIS FLOWERING:D AND I NOTICED THAT I HADNT PUT OUT ANY REAL SHOTS OF THE WHOLE PLANT(S) SO I GOT A FEW AND HERE THEY ARE THE INDICA IS ABOUT 6 WEEKS FLOWER AND THE SATIVA IS REALLY ONLY AT ABOUT 3 WEEKS :holysheep: HOPE YOU ENJOY THEM

the first four pics are of the indica she is about 3' tall with about 2' of budsites the first foot and a half is all the main cola i think cause its dark and dense and about 6-7" around and then there is the cloning spot that is bare (took 2 lost 1) and then she has 4 "arms" that are about 8" each the inner 2 arnt in the pis but they are jsut a bit smaller than the other "arms" and then the little ones at the bottom :p

the second five pics are of my sativa she is about 6'3" with about 4' of budsites the first foot seems to be the main cola pretty much on its own (ive toned down the light since she got this tall in hopes of slowing her down a bit thats why shes got thin single fans) then there are the shots of the 2nd and 3rd feet of the plant where there seems to be a hundred budsites (i wish) and then the lowest sides of the plant minus a clone spot ( took 1 got 1 :holysheep: )

top foot and a half  of indica(main cola).JPG

right arm (indica).JPG

left arm (indica).JPG

lowest nodes(indica).JPG

top foot sativa (main cola).JPG

2nd foot of sativa(about 12 nodes in cluster).JPG

3rd foot of sativa ( about 15 nodes).JPG

lowest right node sativa.JPG

lowest left node sativa.JPG

Damn mang the ladies are looking great. Whatever your doing keep it up because they seem to be loving it that's for sure. ;)

hey guys thanks for all the positive feed back on the girls as this is my first ever grow in real excited about the aspect of a nice bountiful harvest and as far as any nutes or extra plant feeding i havent gotton into much of that still want to see if i can do it natural first but oh boy do i have plans for some FF supplys so long as i can keep it all under wraps and im thinking of adding a HID light ro the box for an even better growing experience

akirahz said:
Sheesh how tall is that one in the 3rd pic :eek:

PIC 1 is about 3.5 ft pics 2&3 are about 2 ft and pic 4 is about 3 ft

here they are as of today its been a month for the first 2 pics the 3rd has been in for 2 weeks and look at how tight that is growing dispite the big old streach that she took. the 4th is the one that i was going to do as a clone mom but thats over with all the satori that i have going on, shes been in since last night. the last 2 are of the girl in the 2nd pic up close and from the top.

DSC01279.JPG

DSC01282.JPG

DSC01281.JPG

DSC01280.JPG

DSC01283.JPG

DSC01284.JPG

My my my my What some sexy Ladys there Dub !!!
Can I fly in and peek under her skirt ?? LOL

Flyinghigh said:
some sexy Ladys there Dub !!!Can I fly in and peek under her skirt ??

Shes not shy so id say sur but be careful she may try to charge you a quarter per flight :rofl:

Latest posts

Back