thought id show you all the plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your doing a great job D. :aok: Keep it up and you'll be smoking some of that fine bud before ya know it. :rolleyes:

ya man!
nice LST job you did there man.
i looove the LST concept with all my heart. it has made many harvests amazing. i used to only grow single cola plants. then i figured out LST on my own, and started doing it to the whole crop. my yeilds were like 100% better.
i later learned that other people were performing LST...and something called High stress training.....soon as these forum things rolled around.

Nice Job Dubb...Mind if I ask one of your Ladies out? They R HOT

been enjoying this thanks Dubb stay GREEN

Smoke

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
did you top it too?

the one i did 2 times the other i use some lst on (pull and tug) to keep the shoots even with the main stem.

4u2smoke said:
Mind if I ask one of your Ladies out? They R HOT

Go right ahead man shes not much on the conversation side but man oh man one whiff of her hair and you'll be in love :rofl:

:fid: :woohoo: :watchplant:

So Sorry...
Smoke

Dubbaman said:
Shes not shy so id say sur but be careful she may try to charge you a quarter per flight :rofl:

i Will:fly: in And :bolt: Out and she won't know what HIT Her :D

Threy r sure Nice!!!

Inhale, hold it- hold it-try to hold it, Let it out slowly,
Time to start practicing the OL' breathing exercises.
Oh man you are going to have some serious fun, We will be looking for more pics, please sir I want more, LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

KingKahuuna said:
Inhale, hold it- hold it-try to hold it, Let it out slowly,
Time to start practicing the OL' breathing exercises.
Oh man you are going to have some serious fun, We will be looking for more pics, please sir I want more, LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

And coming soon to a Dry box near me another plant is about to come down sometime around the 19th of the month :hubba:

Mmmmmmmm. Looking good Dubba. Got some nice lookin bushes there. ;)

Keep on doin whatcha doin bro!

PB:)

I have to admit I would love to have a nieghbor that would say come on over for a hoober of Dubba's sweet, and we'll burn one for the Pot Belly's success, ( MVP) , and the Calif vote, as well as the New Year. I get excited just looking at these pics LOL.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

played in the camera settings for a bit today, so heres some shots of the room and all her goodies :D

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

Very Nice Dubb...why don't you PM me your address and I will help you cure them and do a smoke report 4U....you have got this down Man...Keep it growing..

gangalama said:
what strain is that?

Not sure on the one that is of the buds it was an unknown bagseed, this is a clone from it. The others are of the THxS1 and the Satori.

Tis I that have harkened mine eyes in thy direction fair Lady's. Would that I could taste thy beauty as well as see it from afar. By my troth I would know of thy scent, and what thou wouldst do for my head. LOL watch out POTUS, Shakespeare is but a naive with a tongue. LMAO

Good Looking Dubba
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back