thought id show you all the plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dubbaman said:
played in the camera settings for a bit today, so heres some shots of the room and all her goodies :D
Nice shots Dubba...hope you're feeling better. If you've got a spare girl there I'm looking to marry, I will support her right up to the point I chop and smoke her...Great job, you desrve it...take care man :D

I'ma Joker Midnight Toker said:
Nice shots Dubba...
Thanks
hope you're feeling better.
Not yet but a few more bong blasts and ill be feeling no pain till then Op :D
I'ma Joker MIdnight Toker said:
If you've got a spare girl there I'm looking to marry, I will support her right up to the point I chop and smoke her...
LOL I'm Keeping my beauty queens for now they want to die old maids :))
Great job, you desrve it...take care man :D
Thanks again man you too.

A few Satori shots. These are all side branch shots, and one of the fast frosting in the middle ;)

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

BAD ***.. im so gonna grow satori and sadhu right next to eachother next flip.. oh man.. how varied are the phenotypes.. im done with nirvana standards, cheap and good selection but every single plant is different

The ladies are looking great D. :aok: Gotta love them nice tight nodes. :hubba:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
The ladies are looking great D. :aok: Gotta love them nice tight nodes. :hubba:

There going to be some awsome buds!
Great job Dubba.

thestandard said:
BAD ***.. im so gonna grow satori and sadhu right next to eachother next flip.. oh man.. how varied are the phenotypes.. im done with nirvana standards, cheap and good selection but every single plant is different

When it comes to the Satori man the only difference between them is one went triplody on me ant the other hadnt, if not for that they could be freaking twins thay are that stable. So far im loving the Mandala line, these seem to put on more and more every time i go in to :watchplant:, and its only been 2.5 weeks since the kick to 12/12, so depending on how you do your weeks flowering count its really only been a week and a half in flower and those bud formations are the same size as a quarter around :hubba:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Gotta love them nice tight nodes. :hubba:

Oh and i do mang im hopeing that they stay tight enough to make the one huge bud plant ;) next stop frosted fans.:holysheep:

Growdude said:
There going to be some awsome buds!
I hope so id love to see the said 500gm/m2 (dry) like the breeders pack said but i dont have the celing for that, but they are over the 3' mark so it may come out 170gm/m (dry) how great would that be.

Dubbaman said:
When it comes to the Satori man the only difference between them is one went triplody on me ant the other hadnt, if not for that they could be freaking twins thay are that stable. So far im loving the Mandala line, these seem to put on more and more every time i go in to :watchplant:, and its only been 2.5 weeks since the kick to 12/12, so depending on how you do your weeks flowering count its really only been a week and a half in flower and those bud formations are the same size as a quarter around :hubba:

From week 4 into week 5 they do some craaaaaaazzzzyyyyy fattening of the buds. I walked in lastnight and they were much bigger than 2 nights ago. :hubba:

godspeedsuckah said:
From week 4 into week 5 they do some craaaaaaazzzzyyyyy fattening of the buds. I walked in lastnight and they were much bigger than 2 nights ago. :hubba:

KIller man. This strain is crazy fast and bulks up like Bruce Banner when he gets angry ;)

Ur Plants are looken real Nice DM and almost time to Share with us All!
I know ur Mom and Dad thought u how to Share !!

Flyinghigh said:
Ur Plants are looken real Nice DM and almost time to Share with us All!
I know ur Mom and Dad thought u how to Share !!
Thanks man and your right they did, and man oh man do i wish that i could share it with the world.

Dubbaman said:
Thanks man and your right they did, and man oh man do i wish that i could share it with the world.

We need to start a MJ show in town and see who got the Best Lookin Plant !! Like hot rod cars do..

Flyinghigh said:
We need to start a MJ show in town and see who got the Best Lookin Plant !! Like hot rod cars do..

Killer idea man call it Dank T.V.

I am just harvesting our first crop and made a couple of first timer mistakes. By the looks of your ladies, I wasn't suppose to trim the fan leafs. Well, sometimes you have to learn as you go I guess. Is it essential to flush the plants with straight H2O for a couple of days before harvest? Sent a couple of shots......Next time I'll leave the fan leafs!

Nasty as it Gets.jpg

Very Nice.jpg

Buddie said:
I am just harvesting our first crop and made a couple of first timer mistakes. By the looks of your ladies, I wasn't suppose to trim the fan leafs. Well, sometimes you have to learn as you go I guess. Is it essential to flush the plants with straight H2O for a couple of days before harvest? Sent a couple of shots......Next time I'll leave the fan leafs!

Hey man thanks for dropping in by the looks of them girls there you didnt do bad at all mang.Id deffinately leave the fans on in your next grow. As the flush before harvest goes IMO its not necessary and you really dont want to do it jsut a couple of days before you harvest. water it heavy a week or so before and then let it dry out completely, this will give you a nice boost in THC production.

Latest posts

Back