thought of you Hick

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
was out tokin drinkin and smokin on backroads and came across this perty thang. thought you might like it. Perfect coat of colors :cool:

302786_2225445108969_1033007689_32563853_7995005_n.jpg

Nice pic to scrap to Mutt.....if ya into the 4 legged ones. :)

Hope another earthquake doesnt happen.
Cant you just picture Hick spraining his tool falling forward cause he was trying to run for cover. But his pants being around his ankles prevented him. :laugh:

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Hope another earthquake doesnt happen.
Cant you just picture Hick spraining his tool falling forward cause he was trying to run for cover. But his pants being around his ankles prevented him. :laugh:

That's just wrong Spearchucker. On so many levels. Hick may be twisted, but he's not perverse.

BBFan said:
That's just wrong Spearchucker. On so many levels. Hick may be twisted, but he's not perverse.
hee hee TY bbf...;) 'perverse or twisted'... once heard it explained/defined like this, "twisted involves a feather".. "perverse involves the entire chicken".. :rofl:

thanks mutt. That's a purdy pony! :) You know why indians always rode those paint ponies, don't cha'?

.................. they knew they would be really pissed off by the time they got to the battle...:rofl:

I just got back from a pack trip with a paint AND an appaloosa...:hitchair:

campsized.JPG

I fell of a horse one time...never climbed on another...sure looks like some great Horses

take care and be safe:48:

The New Girl said:
Hick, you surprize me, I thought you were into sheep...

I think it's anything that won't run away... :ignore:

Wow Hick. One sheep. One time. And you're branded for life.

Yall are being a bit rough on old Hick now....

But I do have to ask this....

What is more preferable....

El Natural...
(00).jpg

Or Shaved... :laugh:
(0).jpg

Spear are ya asking if Hick is a 70's Earth Momma Muff liker or a Hard Wood Floor fan?? Lol......that first pic is killing me..the look on that sheeps face is priceless.

hicks place:hubba: 3 gals and his grow tent:holysheep: <<<and a sheep i guess

Latest posts

Back