Three Foot Joint

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MunchieMunchie

Reaction score
Hey Everyone! I'm a newb and just found this site. With 4-20 coming up, I thought I would honor the day.

Check out my joint on eBay! I'm not trying to sell it here, just having fun with it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Three-Foot-FAKE...1QQcmdZViewItem

If the link doesn't work, search eBay "Fake Joint"

Ebay has a top ten list, called the "pulse." If I can get enough people to click "watch this item" on the auction site, I will make the top ten list. With your help, it can be done. If you would like to see a three foot joint on eBay's top ten list, that's all you need to do, is click "Watch item." That would really help a lot.

Thanks a lot!
user_online.gif

pretty nifty nice conversation piece to have and did it take long to make or how did you come up with the idea

I started making little ones about 12 years ago. They were about 1/2 the size and didn't light up. About 6 years ago, I McGyvered some X-mas lights and figured out how to wire it with some batteries. Over the years, it's gotten bigger and better. It is a TON of fun around Halloween, if your city has a block party or something. Gets A LOT of attention and everyone wants a hit. I've also had it down to Key West for Mardi Gras. Crazy fun!

Again, I'm not trying to sell it here, just having fun.

Don't forget to click "watch this item."

Thanks a lot!

And my disclaimers are for eBay, otherwise they would pull my auction. Don't believe a word of it!

Just another thank you to everyone that has clicked "watch this item" on my auction site. EVERY click helps out tremendously. My joint is doing very well on eBay and with just a few more clicks of "watch this item," it will make eBays top ten list. By the end of the day, I'm hoping to get enough clicks to make it to the top ten. A three foot joint, in the top ten, on 4-20...priceless! I don't even care if it sells, I'd like to keep it, actually...I just want to see a huge joint on eBays top ten list.

Thanks again and don't forget to click "watch this item."

HAPPY 4-20!

hey can it be clicked more than once??? will it keep adding...i went and clicked a few times ;)

HAHA, Thanks a ton, Lunatic! The only way it will count your click twice, on your computer, is if you log into eBay and "click to watch" and also, log OFF to eBay and "click to watch" as a guest. So you CAN actually watch it twice!

Thanks for your support! You all are helping my joint out one mans dream come true of having a giant joint make eBays top ten list! haha

Thanks again!

be careful with ur posting ur address with a link from here...cops were known to search overgrow.com for any info on people

Latest posts

Back