Three sativas stolen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leafminer

Bloody H E L L !
Reaction score
I am quite stunned by this. And I know who, it was a team of four guys I hired to do some work for me. I've hired them before, several times, which makes it more shocking.
I had a 12 plant grow, outdoors, and had already harvested the 8 indicas and 1 auto hybrid; of course, the sativas were just finishing, two harvest-ready and one getting there,
So the job was complete and then, before they leave, the main guy gives me two lophophoras that look as if they have just been ripped out of the desert. I'm, OK, I will plant these and try to rescue them. Then after I pay the guys and they drive away in their truck, later on, I go to water my plants, and they've gone. Including the 5 gallon pots, soil, the lot. I suppose he thinks the two cacti are fair exchange.
It will be the last job he does for me.

Rack em all
1607348294428.png

So are you planning to ask where the plants went?
No, I know where they went! Fortunately I harvested the rest already. I don't have much sativa seed left and had selectively pollinated to get some more. I'll just have to try again.

Yep,,i got cameras at my front door,,my Drive Way, and my backyard. And a dog that barks if a leaf falls out of a tree.😁

Latest posts

Back