Three Weeks Into Flower And Brown Patches And Some Yellowing On Leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of my stems are as well. I went with St_Nicks suggestion of using Epsom salt. My plants are healthy looking but I wanted to see if that will turn the stems back to green. A bit of purple closer to harvest makes me happy but I am still in veg. I use CaMg+ every time I feed my plants and I use tap water that I let sit out for a few days in hopes that the chlorine evaporates.

I think I have addressed this just at the right time because I can see it getting worse daily. More bigger leaves yellowing and curling up and then drying to brown and crumbling away. Mine must have been gaging for some cal mag bless her. Also I can check the ph and ec when needed too.

I ended up getting cal mag plus and have also started Phing my water because it was up around 8.0 which was probably what caused the nute lockout in the first place.
On one of the plants about two days ago I picked off what looked like small sacks full of small nanners and I showed a pic to someone and he said they were as well but there are no more signs of hermie behavior and no more sacks or nanners in the buds or anything but I have read up on a product that stops male hormones so I'm going to grab a bottle this week just to keep on hand in case.
When I pulled off the sacks I was ready to sack the entire thing but I'm feeling much better about it now. I already had one hermie on me for no apparent reason other than it was a free limited edition type seed which I now realise they give out free and never sell them because they are using us to test their genetics on a larger scale so I won't be using free seeds like that again.

Latest posts

Back