Thriller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pranicfever

"You've found yourself lost in something and before you know it your dancing along with "Thriller" bustin off moves even Jackson can do himself... Theres just no disguise... your outta time.. cos it's a Thriller... whoohoo... so there you are wearing most likely a towel or your pajamas, shimmying your booty across the floor of your bedroom. In the middle of your dance, the door swings open........"

Ok Heres how it works... Finish the story by each tellin the next part... about a paragraph for each entry.... Yep It's like like an RP.... anyway.. Have fun with it...

and i am so freaking embarrassed....its my brother and hes got his hot friend with him....why today god:eek: I throw my pillow at my brother and yell "GET OUT" ....but i mana ge to get in one coy glance at his hot pal....

Who caught my coy look and mouthed the words ...meet me later and I'll "thrill you", so I motioned him towards the bathroom door where I suddenly.....

shouted out a phrase that mothers world wide would be proud of, "Before you all leave, make sure you use the restroom." out the words flew from my mouth and he asked kindly where the toilet was, and i then casually offered to show you... we begun walking down the hall leaving light but tantric touches as they slowly made thier way to the bathroom door.... But alas your Uncle Randy is punishing your toilet by leaving his left over corn to clog your plumbing.... Now what should you and your older brothers hunky man toy of a friend do, you ask yourself in slight desperation

Then you had a beautifully bright idea. You both decided to go to a drive in! As you pulled in you asked him to buy you some popcorn, and after he did you grabbed it from him and dumped out all the popcorn. WHOAH he said, as you began cutting large hole in the bottom of the bucket of popcorn...

What the hell are you doing you crazy *****?! How can I eat popcorn off the floor? To which I responded "I need this bucket to contact the alien ship" and the hole in the bottom will help me have a clearer line of vision to the mother ship. What the hell did you think I was doing?

"Alien ship?"..You are a crazy *****. The Rio Grande won't even float a row boat, let alone a ship!
00000003.gif
00000008.gif
00000008.gif

...but i wanna smoke with e.t and get stoned to the point where i dont even know *** im doing and maybe e.t will have the magic shrooms so then we will really trip out on...

but then my mom showed up outta nowhere and grabbed my by the ear and pulled my screaming little butt outta the car...

"What did i tell you sweetie!!!" Mama was yelling. "NO doing mushrooms unless you have enough for me too!!!"

But Mom! I found them out in the cow field, the one where the cows were just grazing away. It smells pretty fresh out there, do you really think we'll see big green flying saucers tonight? I'm waiting for these shrooms to kick in so we can go for a ride...where do you think we'll end up?

Hick said:
"Alien ship?"..You are a crazy *****. The Rio Grande won't even float a row boat, let alone a ship!
00000003.gif
00000008.gif
00000008.gif
Nothing wrong with a good old fashioned "crazy *****" :p

maybe we can go to a far away place...somewhere we have have never been...some place of course with green :p

Soooooomeeewhere over the Rainbow.... SKIES ARE BLUEEEE

but i also heard there was lions and tigers and bears...OH MY....do you think they got any weed??

Latest posts

Back