Thrips or Mites???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tropical Sativa Man

Cannabis is bad BC it´s not gender-neutral
Reaction score
Hey, everyone. Hope all is well. I am concerned about this baby. I know I have mite problems, and my natural insecticide should be coming soon in the mail. I don't want to use traditional dish soap.

Interestingly, there is a small spider on this plant, and it is eating a spider mite while I am taking this picture. Good job, spider!

I know I have mites, and that would explain the white specks all ove
thripsormites.jpeg
r the leaves,but I have seen a thrip in the soil. The yellowing, to me, is more thrip-like. Any pros out there who know what this is? Is my baby going to die???
spidereatingmite.jpeg

Spray the mites off with the force of water. Then take a spray bottle with 50% water and 50% alcohol and spray the plant and pot down top to bottom. Make sure you get under the leaves. Then spray it down again after about 5mins with regular water again. Do it again it about a week.

Spray the mites off with the force of water. Then take a spray bottle with 50% water and 50% alcohol and spray the plant and pot down top to bottom. Make sure you get under the leaves. Then spray it down again after about 5mins with regular water again. Do it again it about a week.
I've heard this before, but, honestly, I am apprehensive about putting alcohol on my plants. Have you done this to your plants before? Have you ever used dish soap? Which is better, IYO?

What kind of alcohol do you use? Isopropyl? 70%?

Yeah im back being the Gun Loving Texas a.sshole i have always been. 😁 :angiesfavorite:

Last edited:
Or regular water? I've left a small amount of water on leaf, light fries a spot, like a magnifying glass, maybe this?

Bubba

Otherwise, Azamax or PyGanic.

Bubba

Use Safers insect soap and spray it three times about three days apart. It's never let me down and its safe for the plant. After the treatment you can spray it down with water and your good to go.

Use Safers insect soap and spray it three times about three days apart. It's never let me down and its safe for the plant. After the treatment you can spray it down with water and your good to go.
can you pour it into the soil?

Latest posts

Back