thunderfuck outdoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haze1968

Reaction score
IMG_20210909_180408.jpeg
IMG_20210909_180434.jpeg
IMG_20210909_180452.jpeg
IMG_20210909_180501.jpeg
IMG_20210909_180509.jpeg
IMG_20210909_180532.jpeg
IMG_20210909_180550.jpeg

hi everyone this is my outdoor thunderfuck, now I fertilize it with 0-52-34, 3 gr per liter ppm around 800/1000 EC 1,6 / 1,8 more or less still 30 days before harvest, I have noticed that it begins to make yellow leaves, more than yellow it seems to me a nitrogen deficiency, according to your experience I can change fertilization by giving 20-20-20 fertilizer again, perhaps keeping ppm around 500 and EC around 1.4 / 1, 5 or being in bloom is it better not to ??? suggestions???

Nice plant

what does she smell like?

like Pute said , don’t worry about the yellow , the plant has begun to literally eat itself....some growers call this stage the fade

you want some fade and if you are lucky , you will get colors with the fade

did you grow from seed and if so , where can someone buy those seeds?

Nice plant

what does she smell like?

like Pute said , don’t worry about the yellow , the plant has begun to literally eat itself....some growers call this stage the fade

you want some fade and if you are lucky , you will get colors with the fade

did you grow from seed and if so , where can someone buy those seeds?
hi thanks for the reply, you can buy this seed on "Barney's farm"...in the last 30 years i never seen a seed like this....incredible..

Barneys Farm Chronic Thunder is all I could find on Barneys Farm. Is this it?

I also looked at barney's now but there is no more I swear, even if I drink, and smoke that I bought it at barney's .... and I'm sorry to know that it disappeared I bought 50 seeds ..... shit .....I do not know what to say

I'm sorry I'm probably wrong I bought a lot of seeds, and I got confused it is likely that I was wrong and it was not barney's seed but queen seed ....https://www.royalqueenseeds.it/semi-femminizzati/444-north-thunderfuck.html

View attachment 278353View attachment 278354View attachment 278355View attachment 278356View attachment 278357View attachment 278358View attachment 278359
hi everyone this is my outdoor thunderfuck, now I fertilize it with 0-52-34, 3 gr per liter ppm around 800/1000 EC 1,6 / 1,8 more or less still 30 days before harvest, I have noticed that it begins to make yellow leaves, more than yellow it seems to me a nitrogen deficiency, according to your experience I can change fertilization by giving 20-20-20 fertilizer again, perhaps keeping ppm around 500 and EC around 1.4 / 1, 5 or being in bloom is it better not to ??? suggestions???
Thanks for these pics - I never really seek advice & just muddle through - but I have a plant thats about ready . because i dont pay enough attention (or mebbe a mix-up from my seed supplier (or me) I dont really Know what it is - looks very like yours but in my case its sisters were OG kush which i harvested a month ago.
Im about to chop this plant and note your plants have a bud structure very similar to mine - but yours are bushier.
i know ive always been stubborn and go my own way - for me - learning-by-doing is the best way.

I'm sorry I'm probably wrong I bought a lot of seeds, and I got confused it is likely that I was wrong and it was not barney's seed but queen seed ....https://www.royalqueenseeds.it/semi-femminizzati/444-north-thunderfuck.html
Thanks I will take a look.

Apparently you are not in the US. .https://www.royalqueenseeds.it/semi-femminizzati/444-north-thunderfuck.html does not ship to the US. What a shame.

I'm growing some Manatuska from Nirvana that has ATF heritage. It's looking and smelling pretty good.

Latest posts

Back