TicTac's Closet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey again,

Here are the pics after the ladies were moved to larger containers. (5 Gal)

This is 28 days into flowering, enjoy!

IMG_0360.JPG

IMG_0368.JPG

IMG_0370.JPG

Hey Everyone, sorry it's been a while. Here are some pics from 35 days flowering. Looking pretty good. The ladies definitely emjoy the larger pots and better water/drainage cycle.

Hope you enjoy!

IMG_0376.JPG

IMG_0377.JPG

IMG_0381.JPG

IMG_0383.JPG

And since it took me so long to get the 35 day pics up, it is already time for 42 day pics! The ladies are really juicing up now. The grew in heighth and bud length for the first 4 weeks of flowering, then they started bulking up and growing wider. I harvested 1 little bud last week. I dried and smoked it and it got me and my wife high, I was psyched. I am considering taking some of these buds off soon as well. Some are maturing much more quickly than others, and my light doesn't penetrate very far into the canopy resulting in lots of little buds that aren't doing much maturing.

Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think! Thanks,

IMG_0408.JPG

IMG_0412.JPG

IMG_0413.JPG

IMG_0418.JPG

It's hard to be patient with something so pretty in my closet, but I know I know... it would be a shame to ruin a good crop (dare I hope a great crop?) by harvesting too early or drying too quickly or curing improperly. So believe me, I will be asking a lot of questions and reasearching a lot in the next few weeks.
Not knowing what strain they are also means not knowing how long to plan on flowering. They grew a lot taller after switching to 12/12 which means they have at least some sativa (as I understand it), which could mean a longer flowering time than average. I suppose 8 weeks (2 more from now) will be a good starting point for ripeness, but it could be 10 wks or more depending on the strain. I don't have a jeweler's loupe yet (or any magnifying glass for that matter) to look closely at the trichomes, but I hope to get something for that soon. Thanks for your input everyone.

Thanks for the compliments and advice... I have a question for you all. I'm getting yellowing and shrivelling of some leaves. Now, I have given them low N nutes for the past 2 weeks of flowering and have stopped nutes altogether now to get the good flush I want. I understand that some yellowing is good toward the end indicating that the ladies are using up their stored N, right? Should they shrivel up though as they yellow? It isn't a rampant problem- yellowing on 10-15% of leaves, and only about 4 leaves that are shrivelling up. Any ideas? Thanks,

You seem to have things under control so obviously do as you see fit but.....

I would keep feeding them until the last 2 waterings and then just 2 waterings of straight water, and no more N at all, JMO

hey everybody,

Here are some pics from 56 days flowering. I have harvested a couple small buds here and there and they have all been good, but I don't have anything to look at the trichomes. Some of these ladies look really ready to my wife, but I'm hesitant. What do you guys think?

Hope you enjoy the pics!

IMG_0455.JPG

IMG_0457.JPG

IMG_0458.JPG

IMG_0459.JPG

IMG_0460.JPG

IMG_0462.JPG

IMG_0463.JPG

IMG_0464.JPG

IMG_0466.JPG

Thanks, Rotten. I'll show some pics of drying and curing buds and you'll really see the hairs- it's pretty crazy.

If you think is ready and you don't have anything to check ... give it one more week ;)

Hey Everyone,

Sorry about the lack of pics, but the 8-9 week mark has come and gone and the are great harvest shots coming soon:hubba: . Preliminary estimates for weight is over a QP (not bad for a 2'x2' closet). Pics have been taken, and lots of buds are drying and curing as I type this. You will all bear witness soon... Promise.

:holysheep: It's been forever. Things went well with the garden (understatement)! But my health was not so lucky and I had a big surgery in July and a subsequent hospitalization. But, I am much better now and recovering and things are getting back toward normal. I hope I still have those harvest pics somewhere...:hubba:

Glad your back and sorry for the ill health.. Glad you had a good harvest..

Latest posts

Back