Time for a change

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your a good man brother. We have some great brothers on here with big hearts. 🥰
Your clones are looking great by the way.

I grew some LSD a few months ago, it was definitely a big hit with everyone that tried it.
I too, am kind of searching for some go to plants. Probably gonna run LSD again in a few months, unless something I grow between now and then really catches my attention.
I have some Chocolate Skunk that will be ready to chop any day now, it definitely doesn’t smell like a skunk.
I have a third Sour Diesel in my flower tent right now, and 6 more in veg.
I highly doubt I run it anymore after this either. Takes forever to flower, and is not worth waiting that long.
I like the Jack Herer better than the Sour D.
I think our favorite lately has been the Lemon auto I chopped a while back.
That is pretty dang good smoke. We liked it so much that I am planning to get some Lemon Haze photo seeds next order.

Mandala Seeds Satori was a big hit for my friends and I. And idk if gooeybreeder is still doing his thing but his purple mayhem and kona sunset were unbelievable in the taste department.

you are most welcome to take cuttings of any girl in my stable , these are all new first runs for me so I have no idea how they will turn out

but they all come from exotic seed lines , exotic strandivars

Here is the lineup for 2022.

1. Durban Poison x Triangle Kush

2. Molokai Frost

3. TrashBerry (TriangleKush x Oregon Hashplant) x Blueberry Indica

4. Teen Spirit Headband x Chem91

5. Blueberry Indica S1

6. Herijuana x Blueberry

7. Stone Temple Triangle Kush x Chem91

8. Mass Gas Chem91 x Triangle Kush

9. Muy Azul Santa Cruz Bluedream x Blue Moonshine) x Blueberry Indica

10. Triangle Kush S1

11. Fire OG x Blueberry

12. Ultimate OG (Hells Angel OG Kush x Triangle Kush)

I can bring them over next road trip to the big city
Ultimate OG is a smelly dank, extremely strong one. 5 stars.

Bubba

I grew some LSD a few months ago, it was definitely a big hit with everyone that tried it.
I too, am kind of searching for some go to plants. Probably gonna run LSD again in a few months, unless something I grow between now and then really catches my attention.
I have some Chocolate Skunk that will be ready to chop any day now, it definitely doesn’t smell like a skunk.
I have a third Sour Diesel in my flower tent right now, and 6 more in veg.
I highly doubt I run it anymore after this either. Takes forever to flower, and is not worth waiting that long.
I like the Jack Herer better than the Sour D.
I think our favorite lately has been the Lemon auto I chopped a while back.
That is pretty dang good smoke. We liked it so much that I am planning to get some Lemon Haze photo seeds next order.
I'm going to grow some LSD autoflowers. I hope it is as good as everyone is saying. It is suppose to be good for pain.

Latest posts

Back