Time for a change

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I have decided to cull a couple if plants I have been running for a long time. They just seem to have lost something after cloning them over and over. Kind of sad but all good thing come to an end.

So, I am sitting here contemplating what to replace these old friends with. So what is the new Holy Grail out there these days. Anybody have any advise. I have plenty of seeds to choose from but I have grown most of them over the years but thinking of something new.

Advice?

you are most welcome to take cuttings of any girl in my stable , these are all new first runs for me so I have no idea how they will turn out

but they all come from exotic seed lines , exotic strandivars

Here is the lineup for 2022.

1. Durban Poison x Triangle Kush

2. Molokai Frost

3. TrashBerry (TriangleKush x Oregon Hashplant) x Blueberry Indica

4. Teen Spirit Headband x Chem91

5. Blueberry Indica S1

6. Herijuana x Blueberry

7. Stone Temple Triangle Kush x Chem91

8. Mass Gas Chem91 x Triangle Kush

9. Muy Azul Santa Cruz Bluedream x Blue Moonshine) x Blueberry Indica

10. Triangle Kush S1

11. Fire OG x Blueberry

12. Ultimate OG (Hells Angel OG Kush x Triangle Kush)

I can bring them over next road trip to the big city

Got ounces of Okiedope (weddingcake ibl)seed I can't even give away. You're welcome to some of them...

okiedope 4 oz.jpg
okiedope finger.jpg
more seed.jpg

I have decided to cull a couple if plants I have been running for a long time. They just seem to have lost something after cloning them over and over. Kind of sad but all good thing come to an end.

So, I am sitting here contemplating what to replace these old friends with. So what is the new Holy Grail out there these days. Anybody have any advise. I have plenty of seeds to choose from but I have grown most of them over the years but thinking of something new.

Advice?
My wife just purchased these seeds called LSD, from LSD Strain Personally i would of picked another name like Brain Death or EEG flat line.

Latest posts

Back