Time for giving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Codyjcabral92

Reaction score
If anyone in the grow community would like to help other growers who have been hit hard due to pandemic and equipment has given out on them bulbs ballista lights grow tents dehumidifier is all much needed and will go to great use and put some good growers back in business some people literally live off of this so this is no joke to me. Anyone interested in donating email [email protected]

have A blessed day

Interesting. Good cause. I see this is your first post and you just joined today. Why don't you introduce yourself and tell us a bit more about how you are gonna accomplish this....shipping costs exc.....

let me hitchhike on this to let everyone know they can send me all their old and tarnished gold and silver....old blemished silverware , tea sets , old tarnished gold tie clips and cuff links , old gold chains

we clean it all up and donate it to the homeless shelters , kids hospitals , abused women’s shelters , and churches

we pay all shipping costs too!

act now and we will send you a beautiful bouquet of dandelions!...

let me hitchhike on this to let everyone know they can send me all their old and tarnished gold and silver....old blemished silverware , tea sets , old tarnished gold tie clips and cuff links , old gold chains

we clean it all up and donate it to the homeless shelters , kids hospitals , abused women’s shelters , and churches

Heck we will even wash your feet

Some of you guys are taking it the wrong way. This is not to help me I’ve already given 1,000$ in equipment to help another grower. This is to help someone in need and helping the grow community. After this pandemic a lot of good people and really good home growers got shut down and I’m just looking to help in anyway I can. If you don’t like this post please don’t comment and make other people in need feel embarrassed and not valued. Everyone can have their own opinion either way I’m here to help other home growers not commercial growers who have money in the bank and just don’t want to spend money on equipment . No this is to help people who truly need it. I don’t introduce my personal information until I get a email that someone wants to help out due to the way some people feel. Just imagine your whole grow was shut down and that’s what you depend on for medicine and to make some ends meat and there was no one to help you. I just want to help out guys again please don’t take this wrong way. We have all worked hard to get where we are today don’t put anyone down that’s trying to get where you are. Have a great blessed day. Go smoke a nice one for all of us in the grow community 😁

Interesting. Good cause. I see this is your first post and you just joined today. Why don't you introduce yourself and tell us a bit more about how you are gonna accomplish this....shipping costs exc.....
Email me to talk more information [email protected]

I think the problem is . This is your first post and nobody knows who you are. Usually ppl get to know the community before they ask for donations.
AS for the Pandemic. It has hurt everybody including us.

Why should they. Too many ppl wanting to live off the government and asking for handouts. Or using Go Fund Me and lying thru their teeth.
Please send Mars Hydro 3000 to Weedhopper at BR549 Weedhop Texas.;)

Good luck in your quest Cody. Hopefully you will accomplish your goals. We are just a bunch of old stoners trying to have fun and not go crazy during these weird times. So if we have offended you apologies. You might want to join in as you might actually like it here.

Last edited:
I think the problem is . This is your first post and nobody knows who you are. Usually ppl get to know the community before they ask for donations.
AS for the Pandemic. It has hurt everybody including us.
If your still in business with your grow you weren’t hurt that bad by the pandemic because obviously you were able to pay your bills to keep your grow going. I’m talking about growers who have been doing this a long time for medical use and have had to shut their whole operation down because either equipment broke down and don’t have money to replace or they couldn’t pay their electric bill . This shouldn’t be a debate. If you don’t agree with what I’m doing so be it. I understand where your coming from. It feels good to give back and see them get going again

Email me to talk more information [email protected]
Sending gold and silver to homeless shelters and hospitals not a great comparison. Marijuana is a medicine that some people need and with their grow being shut down they aren’t able to use their medicine because they can’t afford buying from dispensary they depend on growing for a lot and I’m just trying to help out. Maybe you don’t understand me and what I’m about but I’m about helping people out get their lives back and that makes me feel good. I knew there would be people that don’t like the fact of giving back to the community and yes I just joined this forum yesterday I’m spreading the word everywhere

I think you will find Cody if ya get to know us your results will be a lot better. Your "e-mail me" approach isn't the best way to ask.
Email me if your serious as you can see there are people that don’t like and agree what I’m doing so I will not debate and go back and fourth with people that just want to argue about how I’m wrong. Would love to get to know good happy appreciative people who understand my movement.

Latest posts

Back