Time, Time, Time

yooper420

AladinSane
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Sure would be nice to be able to have the time zone you are in listed. Much easier to keep track of things.
Thanks for any consideration on this matter.
yooper420

yooper420

AladinSane
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Think I can do that. Thanks for helping a self taught old fart computer dummy. Much appreciated. Gotta try it now.

yooper420

AladinSane
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Thanks, it worked. Do not know my way around computers. Peace.

yooper420

AladinSane
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Another time related issue I have a big problem with is getting "timed out" while typing a post. Go to post and get message "you can`t do that, sign in". Sign in and go back to post message and it`s gone. Very, very frustrating. Self taught on computers, so I`m a dummy. Is there a way to extend the time or save the post for sure ?
Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
yooper420

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Another time related issue I have a big problem with is getting "timed out" while typing a post. Go to post and get message "you can`t do that, sign in". Sign in and go back to post message and it`s gone. Very, very frustrating. Self taught on computers, so I`m a dummy. Is there a way to extend the time or save the post for sure ?
Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
yooper420
Please check the remember me box when logging in and it will stop doing that.

Hippie420

Reaction score
Sure would be nice to be able to have the time zone you are in listed. Much easier to keep track of things.
Thanks for any consideration on this matter.
yooper420
Glad you asked instead of me, Yoop. I'd have never found it. Self taught computer old fart here, too.

Thanks for the heads up, Multi!