Time to flip!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonnylorenzo

Reaction score
WAIT! so I'm pretty disappointed bc I tried to hook up my HPS last night for flower and it wouldn't come on! I changed bulbs still nothing!...

so idk what is wrong with it...im gonna take apart the ballast and make sure everything is connected good later but as of now I hooked back up my MH and switched the time to 12/12.

I know MH isn't the best thing to use for flower but will it work good or Is it highly recommended that I figure out my HPS pronto...

Does anyone know why this leaf is starting to look like this? Its on my biggest one in the corner.

does the size of the plants on the left have to do with the genetics you think or only bc its a 400w with 4 plants? I'm thinking prolly

View attachment WP_20150610_001.jpg

View attachment WP_20150610_002.jpg

View attachment WP_20150610_003.jpg

View attachment 25b0d1ef-f606-48fe-bec7-4f486122db14_TapatalkEditedImage.jpg

any oil leaking from the ballast itself, or worm wires ...?

Vostok had a good point about checking all the wires so please be polite. If you want the best pot you can grow with what you have, HPS is better than MH to flower. IF that is all ya got, that is all ya got.

Well if you wanted to be rude, your were. And you have males...

Oh good. Phewy Sorry about the males. It is going around. I know one guy that planted 11 seeds and got 11 males TWICE.... That makes me want to smoke more pot...
I am having way too many males too. What is it... global warming? kidding.

I belong to several pro weed sites, and as yet have seen NO member anywhere with a
'RED' line under their avatar, as most are booted or appropriately banned for good,
you gotta have friends in high places ..indeed.

I'm sure if you find my posts offensive then you may Pm me, or even hit the 'ignore' button some place in your profile?

On both occasions above, my post are not directed at your 'multi question post', but at you own safety, worn or frayed wiring and or leaking capacitors can turn any HID light into a death trap.
Large capacitors are used in the ballast, to assist in the cooling of the electrical gear in the housing, that why most ballasts have vents on them, a sudden drop and its easy to damage a capacitor ..and see the thick oil oozzing out ..

see this moment to upgrade the light to a new digital ballast, that take both HPS and MH some you can even turn up or down

I wasn't being rude I was simply re-posting so it would be seen again...was not being rude...but alright ill check it...both lights were free but still I want the hps over mh for flower....and now my best looking plant fem'd so I'm done with bag seed its not worth the wait and money to get nothing....post some or all of the best seed banks to buy from...and delivers to the states

I shop Herbies, but you are correct bagseed ain the best to start from...perhaps later when you may wanna cross your current strain with something ...er! unusual
http://www.herbiesheadshop.com/

should you be in north america you may consider clones, but just remember they are as old as their mom, and don't have that vitality that one gets to know?

I look at this place and its pretty cool I think ill look around some more but I like this one....but I have another question ...if I buy these seeds now can I keep them for a while or do I need to buy them and plant them soon after?

Okay so upon looking at my plants more I have two males :/ possibly three ik I have one female tho...but that just makes me want to get fem'd seeds from a bank more that all this happened...but do you think I could get seeds and start them now and be able to finish them before November?....kinda like restart....i could veg for like 4 weeks and then just flower for like 7-9 weeks

Latest posts

Back